Memphis Bound (WIP)

I thought I'd share a few shots of the park I'm working on. The one that I'm putting all the custom structures in, lol. The park is called Memphis Bound. I took the place over from VIP Clinton Bush's younger brother, Bubba Bush. And boy did he leave things in a mess.

[Image: Shot0035_zps4649d3dd.jpg]

You enter the park from Arkansas where you can take a walk down Main Street, or head out to the Boonies for a little smooching on the covered bridge or catch the caterpillar coaster, The Boonedocks.

[Image: Shot0034_zpse32b10d9.jpg]

Bubba knows rides, but he's no landscape designer. We have to get one in this place, pronto!

Then we head across the river, either by Steamboat or DazMatze's Park Jet (how I love that thing! Let me count the ways).

[Image: Shot0020_zps03b9c201.jpg]

You can catch a concert in the Pyramid or head out to Graceland.

[Image: Shot0032_zps5b6b7a4d.jpg]

Nothing beats a stay in Memphis' Peabody Hotel.

[Image: Shot0028_zps79f1e9ce.jpg]

Especially after a night on hoppin' Beale Street.

[Image: 4986_5068f1b95e1e9_zps47113436.jpg]

Now that the Zippin Pippin has been reclaimed from Wisconsin (and Trainzman26 was kind enough to rebuild this classic wooden coaster and upload it) we can rebuild LibertyLand! Just one more thing: Bubba has run out of money. So the rest is up to me.

Ya'll have fun!
[Image: buckwilde_zps70f957c2.jpg]

I tried being normal, but it was terribly boring, so I gave it up for Lent.
So I'm planning this park as a scenario, where the ones of you here that are REALLY good at landscaping can have some fun with it. I've just about finished the entrance to the park. I decided to enter through a typical small southern town courthouse square.

[Image: Shot0028_zps4c3bb2c9.jpg]

The fair has come to town and set up shop out by Saunders Orchard Ranch, just off the square.

[Image: Shot0029_zpscaf2a6be.jpg]

[Image: Shot0030_zps5b4b094d.jpg]

On the boonies at the outskirts of town, you can head out for a row on Pickett Pond.

[Image: Shot0027_zps78bb430f.jpg]

And the Boonedocks is always a great way to catch a local thrill.

[Image: Shot0026_zps67348da0.jpg]

They say the circus is coming to town in a few weeks, so we're making room out by the old mill for them to set up shop.

In the meantime, you can always head over to Memphis.

Bubba said he just had to put the ufo-looking Gravitron out by Graceland. He said everybody knew that's where Elvis went.

[Image: Shot0024_zps940bb1b6.jpg]

Until next time!

Great Park!
[Image: Ardy.png]
Thanks! One of these days I'm going to look into custom supports and path covers, lol. Right now I'm still having fun with the rest of the custom scenery. It's still all new to me. That makes it all the more fun. Tyvm for reading and for the feedback.

The Pink Panther, the park's new coaster is going up behind the Pink Palace. Management hopes to have it up and running by early next week.

[Image: Shot0009_zps435a936b.jpg]

Wow, just wow! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Is that a good wow? Too much? Custom supports turned out to be a fun thing, lol.

You have a pretty nice park going. Cool

You might want to take note of your tree placements.
They should preferably be enclosed in a planter or ground, not directly rising out of the pavements, for that more realistic look.
Thanks! You mean with the Pink Panther trees? Yeah, it's very much a WIP. I'm trying to decide whether to park it and leave it open or arboretum it and enclose it.

Oh no! A Terrible fire swept through our small Arkansas town. It destroyed the courthouse, the Odd Fellows Hall and all of Main Street. Bubba is planning to build his plantation on the site. So sad. Eek