Zoo tycoon

I think Zoo tycoon sucks because the graffics are bad and you can't do really much with it. But in Rct3 expension pack: Wild! You van do pretty much!

So.. Does anyone likes it if I make a scenario with only animals and all that stuff?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Kind of a weird place to put this, whatever.. also a weird thread..

I've never played ZT, and I don't know anybody that has. RCT3Wild is much better though, and making animal parks are fun.
I thought it could be original. Biggrin

Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Here, make a Easy and Ultra-Hard version of the scenario.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thats exact what I was thinking about Biggrin

Check out my stuff

I think it looks kind of fun, but not really.
(Oct 14, 2012, 10:32 AM)Master_RCT3 Wrote: I think it looks kind of fun, but not really.

I think I don't care

Check out my stuff

^^^ Riiickerttt, thanks for agreeing with my suggestion.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Oct 14, 2012, 11:29 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: ^^^ Riiickerttt, thanks for agreeing with my suggestion.

You welcome Biggrin. I'm gonna do it

Check out my stuff