Introducing the new RCTgo home page

-comment removed by user-
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Nov 11, 2012, 10:43 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Hey Justin,

I have a suggestion, I think you should change theme colors or banners now and then kind of like SGW. Maybe change themes for holidays too!

That's a good idea, but I would say it's more like RCT-3.org. The only time SGW's theme changed was Halloween, but that's just the dark theme with pumpkins replaced of Smile's and other little characters.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Maybe Justin could change it up for the holidays!
(Nov 15, 2012, 07:03 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Maybe Justin could change it up for the holidays!

There are usually a few special changes for the holidays. Just be patient, they'll come. Smile
That'd be cool if you put christmas lights around the RCTgo logo, and if the rct3 panda had a santa hat on :3
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Bam. If that is possible, that'd be perfect. But then you'd have to have a cartoon Santa Clause down at the bottom.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Invada- Great Idea!

Justin- The "Featured Downloads" page hasn't been working for at least two days!
Corrupt link for the "Featured Downloads" page! - ^ IKR Rct3Demos! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
It's back up though...=P Justin, please make a new feature again XD (Like the Featured Download...but something else like it)
We need to attract more people, because everyone on RCTLounge says that RCTgo is old news, we really need to do something, maybe an advertising campaign! But before that I think we should get a new site design to attract more people, I love RCTgo, because it is not bright like SGW, but we need maybe different smileys, theme colors, and button styles.