Rebirth Amusement projects

Me know you dgaf.
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Indeed. Shh, I am off to watch this:
[Image: 14534-668460-20100714000038.jpg]
Here comes the security guard.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
hi everyone i know a lot of your guys are still Raging about the park name and the company name Nine flags Magic Mountain is a beta park. OK i was just wondering how you guys rate the park, is because i don't like share my my idea to you guys in tell I'M ready but since your guys are complain about the name here the list of all the park name and areas to see if OK with guys

1.Nine Flags Texas Farms in Lakewood TX
2. Nine flags Ohio valley in Mason OH
3. Nine Flags New England out side of NY
4. Nine Flags World of Adventure in Mexico City Mexico
5. Nine Flags L.A in Los Angles CA
6. Nine Flags PALM City in Miami FL
7. Nine Flags over Hawaii in Hawaii
8. Nine flags Vancouver springs in Vancouver Canada
9. Nine flags Europe world in Madrid Spain

and if u need the math because you still don't get why it Nine Flags look at the parks and i add number so hope u get it

and get ready for Texas Farms Biggrin thank u oh yea all this parks and the name is copy right © <<<<<

If u still don't understand read this
so and im not trying to be better than everyone I'M just a dude try to post my ideas but i guest since you guys don't like secrets

Nine Flags in not base off Six Flags if u really look at the ride and look it up beside Batman and Green lantern but some of the ride is base off of different ride in that is in other parks around the world but over all thank and another thing welcome to the Nine Flags Nation and vortex coaster company and we hope u read this and understand this is only for fun.
Was up everyone. I got some great news for everyone that fallows Nine flags polls were changing the Company L.A project that has been question about to a lot of people.But were moving to San Diego California so look out for that poll. Great news thanks to the Knight House Coasters Nine flags Texas Farms is going to have the picture of the park. posted at 9:30pm PT i cant wait to see this new park. Palm City is our next project getting ready to get build look out for that to. look for the Texas Farms pictures but hopefully you guys like it park and we will keep building more parks and original coasters. No matter what people say Biggrin

Nine Flags inc want to thanks these company
S&S coasters
Dark house Flat Rides
Knight House Coaster
D&X coasters
Bolliger & Mabillard coasters Biggrin

Texas Farms let go
Why Nine Flags? Make up your own name to make it sound less BORING. Because, when you hear the name it makes you think it's just another puny copy of six flags. I suggest something catchy, but that is just my opinion.
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Nov 18, 2012, 01:01 AM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Why Nine Flags? Make up your own name to make it sound less BORING. Because, when you hear the name it makes you think it's just another puny copy of six flags. I suggest something catchy, but that is just my opinion.
ok ill change it
Well it's kinda to late for that. I'm sure you'll figure something out though.

But to seek inspiration, just look at the things around you. My company Keystone Thrills Inc. was created when I was making a park collection brochure with my cousin. We couldn't think of a name, and so I just looked over on the desk, and there were the words Keystone.

But what am I going on about(I always get carried away with ma stories!) you don't want to hear the long boring story.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
(Nov 18, 2012, 01:08 AM)Kinderly Wrote: Well it's kinda to late for that. I'm sure you'll figure something out though.

But to seek inspiration, just look at the things around you. My company Keystone Thrills Inc. was created when I was making a park collection brochure with my cousin. We couldn't think of a name, and so I just looked over on the desk, and there were the words Keystone.

But what am I going on about(I always get carried away with ma stories!) you don't want to hear the long boring story.

Rebirth Amusement and Evolution coasters inc. <<< new company and staying for ever bye bye Nine Flags inc new name but keeping nineflagsinc and my username join the attitude era Devil

was up everyone Rebirth Amusement and Evolution coasters is making another park with our new partners Keystone Thrills Inc. were making the biggest Europe theme park in rct3 more info will be relished later.