Introduction

Hi Guys,

I am just here to introduce myself to RCTGO as I just signed up moments ago. How I got here was from vigorously searching online for the cursed Ride Exchange which "company name" I will NO LONGER support Devil (you know who they are).

I have been playing RCT since 1997, yeah over 15 years now. I got here by trying to find a ride I had gotten from the Ride Exchange which did not work as I had one that did, but lost due to a hard drive crash and I was too busy to relocate it. Now it seems imposable to find!

I am a 20+ year computer expert. (No I do not know everything, never claim to have but people assume I do). I am here to learn and do what I can to give back to communities I hold dear to my heart. I hope this will be of them.

As to what I am looking for? Well, nothing really. Just looking for ways to make RCT3 more enjoyable from the normal. Been wanting for 9 years now to recreate the park I once worked for as a kid (1989 - 1991) in South East New England, a little home town park called Rocky Point Amusement Park 1840 - 1996. There were rides there that do no exists in the game and I am extremely wanting to learn how to develop them as I am capable of anything I put my mind to and when I am determined, I can go to the mat to get the job done! I just hope this is the place to grow in this aspect...

Best Regards,
Doc
Welcome to our humble abode.
(Nov 4, 2012, 07:22 AM)pc.pro.doc Wrote: There were rides there that do no exists in the game and I am extremely wanting to learn how to develop them as I am capable of anything I put my mind to and when I am determined, I can go to the mat to get the job done!

You have come to the right place... well... sort of. We are no experts at custom flat rides or custom tracked rides, but go to Shyguy's World and make an account there. They have lots of people who can make you anything you want for RCT3.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Nov 4, 2012, 11:28 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2012, 07:22 AM)pc.pro.doc Wrote: There were rides there that do no exists in the game and I am extremely wanting to learn how to develop them as I am capable of anything I put my mind to and when I am determined, I can go to the mat to get the job done!

You have come to the right place... well... sort of. We are no experts at custom flat rides or custom tracked rides, but go to Shyguy's World and make an account there. They have lots of people who can make you anything you want for RCT3.

Sweet, I just did. Waiting for admin approval. Thank you for your direction. When I get underway, I will be sure to bring my creations here.

Best Regards,
Doc
Ahh welcome to RCTgo, sorry for the late response! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.