Meathead-Intro

Heh, Yeah. It took me 15 minutes to put textures on my ctr. I can only imagine on that monster!
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
You kidding? My computer would explode trying to load that with RCT3!!! You would probably have to have a Alienware!
[Image: Ardy.png]
haha, I hate Alienware all they do is rip people off Smile and Yea I was not thinking 2million polys I was thinking maybe 30k. For texturing the tank it prob take a week or so too do, If I can be screwed doing it :P I get bored of my own projects a lot hopefully soon once I get my 3d printer I wont Smile

I want love building coasters for RCT3, Ive spent over 5 hours on just 1 Smile then I get bored of it and delete it, such a noob mistake all the time

This is my Computer Setup if anyone was interested.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...3750_n.jpg
Oh, yeah I heard about the 3D printer too!
[Image: Ardy.png]
I figure the average custom scenery piece is about 20-500 polys. 2 billion? Yeah I don't think so.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
It was 2 million, But yea Ive developed games for Iphone and know the restraints on them but most game has a average poly count and texture size
Dude you're just a wiz at this stuff.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
2 million, wow :P
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Nov 14, 2012, 05:53 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Dude you're just a wiz at this stuff.

haha it took years too learn and still too this date I am still learning Smile I love to learn I live to learn!
Someone is nick-named Meat head at my School =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.