Meathead-Intro

Heya, Guys and Girls

I am a 22 year old Uni Student and full time worker as a CNC Lazer Operator I play with very powerful lazers that cut metal Smile

I am also studying Game Development and architect design I am on my 6th year and still love it. Been a 3d designer since I was 13 started with good old 3ds max and the duke nukem engine. I have always loved RCT2 and 3 and want to show you guys some of my work. Along with seeing other great designers out there Smile

Anyway here is some of my 3d designs over the last year

My Tank took me about 2 months too build part time it was for a game called 1944 D Day
Chair was a quick render I did a month ago for realistic Objects Assignment, And my model guns are a speed design done in under 2 hours.

Cant wait to show you my RCT designs and chat online!

Thanks for reading!

P.S If anyone needs any help in any 3d application give me a heads up Smile

[Image: finala32.jpg]

[Image: scenetest.jpg]

[Image: pre_render.jpg]
OH MY GOSH!!! What program is that? You are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Ardy.png]
They where all done in a 3d program called 3ds max. But I know how to use every 3d program, My main ones I use at the moment are 3ds max , Maya Mudbox and Zbrush And thank you for your comment Smile
Is the program free?
You should work for the guy who made Amnesia, you could make his game look even better than it already is...
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
At the moment I am working a lot and haven't had much time too do anything else Frown I am hoping to have my model rollercoaster built by this month
Holy hell! I can't see one of those objects in RCT3 though. How many polys do those have?

Anyway welcome to RCTgo! That chair looks so real!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The tank had about 2million polys I cant remember what the chair had, Also how detailed can I get in RCT3 for Custom Scenery? What is the limited poly count per a object?
Well 2 million polys will cause a lot of lag, and can even cause most peoples computers to crash.

I think there souldn't be more than 10,000 polys. Though I'm new at this, and a coaster car can't exceed 2,000, so that number may be a bit large.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
That tank almost looks real! I would hate to have to put textures on it though!