Hershey's Key West Park

^ Yeah, they have a crack for the new NFS: Most Wanted, but I didn't want to end up like those people on Transformers 1, where the FBI busted in!
[Image: Ardy.png]
I haven't made a new park in ages, I might do a park sooner or later.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Alright forget about anything that happened, my computer crashed, but luckily there wasn't much progress anyway.

So here's the new story.

The Hershey Company has decided to go down south as an expansion of their growing company. A new park themed to a tropical paradise, on the southern tip of Florida, and the area even has some resemblance to the original Hershey Park landscape. Hershey's Key West Park has been announced. The park will feature a small steel family coaster, and a small area themed to a chocolate factory, it will expand as the park expands. The company has released an initial grand opening date, but nothing is official. All we know is that the park will open in 1970.

[Image: HKWP.png]

Special thanks to gamer2456 for this logo. Smile
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
September 25, 1969

I've heard that they are building a brand new park down here. I live just 3 miles away from the site. My friend visited the original Hershey Park up in Pennsylvania, and said it was one of his favorite parks.

[Image: Shot0415-1.jpg]
It's 9:27 here right now, I have gotten into the park area and secured a photo of their coaster.

[Image: Shot0416-1.jpg]
I got wet taking this one. It looks like this might be the ride finale, I can't wait to ride this!

On RCTLounge you already updated this a second time.
What do you mean?

never mind........
:P

It's been nearly a month since I snuck into the park, and got pics of the coaster. Well I guess they've finished it because they were testing it.

[Image: Shot0419-1.jpg]
It looks beautiful zooming over the river.

[Image: Shot0420-1.jpg]
That is some complex lift supporting, I hope it's safe.

[Image: Shot0418-1.jpg]
Almost got caught taking this one, the station building is awesome. It gives a tropical hut feel.

I've also heard that they will be opening on July 4th, 1970. Why is it so far?!?!

:P :P :P :P :P
nice story