Hershey's Key West Park

[Image: HersheyKWP.png]

The Hershey Company has purchased some land in southern Florida. They've released very little information about the area, but all we have heard are these few things.

"Although our major operation in Pennsylvania is still progressing needing major funds, we have enough to expand down south. We know one of the very few rides. SDL, the first, and only major attraction coming to the park. A predecessor of one of the newest, and most popular rides in Pennsylvania."

We also know the park will plan to open on April 3rd 1979, with a tropical entrance palza, an area named Salt Lake Boardwalk, and a small plaza where the major attraction will be located.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
YAY! A new park!
[Image: Ardy.png]
So I've heard the news of a new park. I've heard of Hershey Park, people said it was good, but the best part was the chocolate. Anyway I tried to get into the construction area, but there was high security. I eventually got into the area over an unsecured chain fence.

[Image: Shot0412-1.jpg]
I sure hope in the coming years this view will change!

[Image: Shot0411-1.jpg]
I nearly got caught with this pic. I see they have made some good progress.

Unfortunately the place filled with guards because they got info about a security breech. Luckily I got out while the guards were away from their posts.

Nice editing!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
So Kinderly, do you use photoshop to edit the sky?
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php?topic=10409.0

Unfortunately for this tutorial you need GIMP.

GIMP. He uses GIMP. We've covered this topic like 3 times already.
Sorry Frown

I forgot. Anyways, whenever I try downloading GIMP, the download downloads, but says, "Download Error". How can I fix this?
Try using a different web browser?

I would try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvfdzMmh5PQ
I don't like downloading Illegal stuff. It just gives me the creeps, and makes me think about what would happen if I got caught. Frown