Longley Beach Theme Park - Season 2!

Something interesting has been leaked on the internet today. It has apparently been snapped from the Longley Town Council direct from Longley Beach Theme Park.

The whole application hasn't been photographed, so it doesn't give us a huge amount of detail, but make of it what you will!

[Image: Application.jpg]
Neat.[Image: clear_avatar.gif#.UHG9Nk3A9Tg]
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Hey Guys,
So over recent weeks there has been a lot of rumours going around about what's going on at the park so I emailed the park asking about what is planned to be installed, they did eventually reply and simply said to keep checking the website over the next 24 hours, I did and this is what I eventually found!

[Image: Shot0063-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0064-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0065-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0066-1.jpg]

According to the website, the park is very excited about the new 'area' which is being added to the park for next year, so the original planning application seems it didn't reveal everything, and we can clearly see from the first concept there is more than just a rollercoaster being added!

I have since emailed asking if there's any chance I could get a look around in the near future at the developments, we shall see in the near future hopefully!
^ That is a wierd colour for the screenshots - It makes them look more pro! =D - Nice job!
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I'm pretty sure it's meant to look like a hand drawing.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Preview Day!

Along with our new season tickets this season, we got an invite to the special 'Preview Day' to see the new additions to the park before anyone else. So, I wasn't going to turn down an offer like that!

[Image: Shot0081-1.jpg]
There was a fair few people going in today, it seems finally adding new stuff to the park has attracted a few more season ticket sales!

[Image: Shot0068-1.jpg]
Security manned the entrance, in case non season ticket holders tried sneaking in.

[Image: Shot0069-1.jpg]
Quite impressive...

[Image: Shot0070-1.jpg]
The Burger King has been moved from opposite the carousel to a new location opposite Boomerang.

[Image: Shot0071-1.jpg]
'Trebuchet' is the new rollercoaster added to the park, a Half Pipe coaster!

[Image: Shot0072-1.jpg]
The older rides have been given new paint jobs...

[Image: Shot0076-1.jpg]
So has Boomerang!

[Image: Shot0078-1.jpg]
The entrance to 'Trebuchet'

[Image: Shot0074-1.jpg]
A new toilet building has been placed along side the entrance.

[Image: Shot0075-1.jpg]
Trebuchet was testing all day, they obviously don't want those opening day hiccups.

[Image: Shot0077-1.jpg]
The Dodgems building has been completely rebuilt. Fits in with the area well now!

[Image: Shot0079-1.jpg]
Everything was testing today, apart from Wild Mouse... All the cars are gone?

[Image: Shot0082-1.jpg]
'The Punisher' is another new addition this year. They were also testing this all morning.

Finally I'll give you an overview of the whole new area, I can't wait to get on these new rides and try them out in three weeks time when the park opens for a new season!

[Image: Shot0083-1.jpg]

[Image: Shot0084-1.jpg]

See you all again very soon! Smile

Comments and Feedback Welcome!
Your story's are just amazing. I can't wait for another story, and when the park is fully done, the download too.
Longley Shopping Centre plans fall through!

[Image: Shot0080-001.jpg]

So, just when the area was looking like it might start to pick up, the plans for the new Longley Shopping Centre have fell through, resulting in the building site being left empty for the time being until a new buyer is found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news...

Opening Day Season 2

So here it is, opening day, three weeks on and I'm back to finally get on these new rides.

[Image: Shot0075-001.jpg]
From the outside, the numbers look promising!

[Image: Shot0078-001.jpg]
Yeah, it's pretty busy in here, although for mid-March, it's surprisingly warm, so I'm not surprised!

[Image: Shot0076-001.jpg]
Punisher was very popular, although over the course of the day I did see several people throwing up after going on it.

[Image: Shot0074-001.jpg]
So... Wild Mouse wasn't open. I did actually look around for someone to ask why the ride wasn't open. But didn't see anybody who seemed to have an answer.

[Image: Shot0079-001.jpg]
Although... If it was only a technical issue, the cars would be back on the track... right?

[Image: Shot0071-001.jpg]
'Trebuchet' didn't run smoothly all day. The ride closed a total of three times during the day for technical issues. I did however get on it twice... It's amazing!

[Image: Shot0072-001.jpg]
The queue for 'Boomerang' was long as always, it has always been quite a popular rollercoaster.

So that brings an end to the first day of the new season. I no doubt will be visiting a few times again this season, I'll be sure to keep you updated!

Feedback and Comments welcome! Smile
I adore the design of Trebuchet, and the castle theming for the Burger King. Reminds me a lot of Chesington!

Great park so far! [:
Longley Beach Theme Park Purchase Old Construction Site.

Just when I thought Longley Beach was going down hill, they surprise us all with the purchase of the derelict construction site on Pawley Street, Although the site has already been turned in to a car park for visitors to the theme park, the site has been labelled a 'site for future development'. So, who knows what we're going to see in the future. However, we can see some development already happening on the site, along with the all new car park.

[Image: Shot0081-001_zps1e55ee4c.jpg]

[Image: Shot0082-001_zps22607f5f.jpg]

The rumours currently circulating are that this new building may be the site of a hotel linked to the theme park, however I don't see the point considering there is a new built hotel from a well known franchise directly behind it.

[Image: Shot0083-001_zps94536c3b.jpg]
As you can see, the theme park is only a 5 minute walk away, so it's quite a decent location, although some locals are not happy about some of the traffic building up during the mornings when some visitors arrive.

[Image: Shot0084-001_zpsd48d046a.jpg]
The development site is going up quite quick, although who knows what it's going to be right now.

[Image: Shot0086-1_zps598141ac.jpg]
I didn't visit the park today, however as I walked past the boardwalk I saw something quite interesting down outside the park. It was working on 'Wild Mouse', can't be sure whether they're fixing it, or removing it?

Anyway, I'll be visiting again very soon so we can find out what happens with the wild mouse and the future development site.
Thanks For Reading!