Longley Beach Theme Park - Season 2!

Opening Day!
It has been a really long winter, there has been a lot going on at Longley Beach, especially with the new boardwalk and new additions to the theme park. Today I went down on opening day to have a look around...

[Image: Shot0140_zps0b90baee.jpg]
The car park and monorail were open, the car park was packed so I was expecting the monorail to be quite busy, so I walked instead.

[Image: Shot0141_zps8bef8253.jpg]
The weather was really nice, considering it's only March it was quite warm!

[Image: Shot0142_zpsbfb5473f.jpg]
The new boardwalk is so much nicer than the old walk to the park, and I've never seen it so busy!

[Image: Shot0143_zpsd951b525.jpg]
The new entrance is all finished. Quite a change to the old, basic entrance!

[Image: Shot0144_zpsa15e9230.jpg]
I'm liking the new wooden effect used all over the new boardwalk, including the entrance area to the park.

[Image: Shot0146_zps7f7d32af.jpg]
The monorail station inside the park, it was quite busy all day with people coming and going. The way it works is people have to buy tickets in the car park to get to the monorail in order to get in to the park.

[Image: Shot0147_zpsb5eb30a9.jpg]
Trebuchet was busy once again.

[Image: Shot0148_zps161dd071.jpg]
I don't even need to get in the queue... I can see how busy it is...

[Image: Shot0149_zps23b8251c.jpg]
Today was so busy, it's a nice change to the past where the park has never been this busy.

[Image: Shot0150_zpsf5332688.jpg]
Overall the area is coming along nicely!

[Image: Shot0151_zps063f9594.jpg]
And to finish off, a nice little bird's eye view of the park for you guys who have asked for it! Smile

Thanks for reading guys.
Visiting the park again pretty soon! Smile
wow i liked how the park has changed from then to now! and i really like the boardwalk.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I really liked this whole story ... This is quite realistic aswell as I've been to a few parks that have like no one there on one day, and hundreds on the next and have helped out the local area!
Will this park be available to download? I really like it!
Also, how did you get the doors for paths, the turnstiles, and how did you make the roads?

Sorry for all the questions Smile