Poll: what your favorite ride at six flags magic mountain
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
X2
23.46%
19 23.46%
riddler's revenge
6.17%
5 6.17%
scream
7.41%
6 7.41%
tatsu
17.28%
14 17.28%
batman the ride
9.88%
8 9.88%
viper
4.94%
4 4.94%
lex luthor drop of doom
7.41%
6 7.41%
superman escape from krypton
8.64%
7 8.64%
green lantern
4.94%
4 4.94%
goliath
9.88%
8 9.88%
Total 81 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

{WIP} Six Flags Magic Mountain Recreation X2 Sneak peek

Riiickerttt you are a master at custom supporting.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
this what i have done i build the sky tower and the superman i have been working on the ninja and gold rusher this might take a little bit more time in tell im done but i want to show you guys what i did before i work on the rest but this took me about 2 hours to do but i will put the station and other stuff after i get all the riders down. keep supporting us and thank u guys for reading this threat almost everyday well enjoy the pictures and the Magic mountain coaster pack coming out next week so get ready to download but that all thank u

[Image: Shot0036-1.png]

[Image: Shot0037-1.png]

[Image: Shot0040-1.png]

[Image: Shot0039-1.png]

[Image: Shot0035-1.png]
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
There doesn't seem to be enough terrain variation for SFMM. That hill feels like a chore to walk up in order to get to rides like Ninja, and Superman, but it only looks about twenty feet tall in-game. How would Tatsu look if you manage to fit revolution into the tiny amount of space that you have provided for it.

Tatsu suffers the same problem that the other coasters do. In an effort to make the layout large, you put in these massive straight sections of track as a way to get from element to element. The pretzel loop is disproportionately small compared to the rest of the coaster. I advise that you use a CTR so that you can get the full freedom of the track and help give you the space that you need to put in some of the other rides that are in close proximity to it. The first drop puzzles me. Why does it level out and then become steep just after that?

Viper is a tough coaster to build due to the angles that the coaster has, but it can be done, and with much less straight track through clever use of the CTR creator. Unfortunately, it can't help the batwing.

X2 just looks off. The slopes going into and coming out of some of the elements seem too steep and don't flow well. I understand that it's the awful transitions that the game provides, but I strongly suggest that you start the layout over. It often helps.

The second part of Scream!'s layout seems alright, exactly what I was saying about tightening up the coasters for a more clean look. All you need to do is tighten up the layout before the cobra roll.

While you got the interaction between Goliath and Colossus, neither ride seems right on their own. They look like they were made to go out of their way for that interaction and it really stretches the layout of Colossus. Again, tighter layouts will work wonders here.

Superman looks okay, if a little low to the ground.

In general, the rides have too much straight track in between elements. Tighter layouts will give the recreation a more together and 'clean' look to it and should also help you build the other rides into the park in the future.

Don't let the negative tone dishearten you. Keep going and improving on the way!
(Dec 9, 2012, 12:09 PM)Kinderly Wrote: Riiickerttt you are a master at custom supporting.

Thanks!! It looks now even better because I've almost finish it!!

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

(Dec 12, 2012, 03:44 AM)Ness64 Wrote: There doesn't seem to be enough terrain variation for SFMM. That hill feels like a chore to walk up in order to get to rides like Ninja, and Superman, but it only looks about twenty feet tall in-game. How would Tatsu look if you manage to fit revolution into the tiny amount of space that you have provided for it.

Tatsu suffers the same problem that the other coasters do. In an effort to make the layout large, you put in these massive straight sections of track as a way to get from element to element. The pretzel loop is disproportionately small compared to the rest of the coaster. I advise that you use a CTR so that you can get the full freedom of the track and help give you the space that you need to put in some of the other rides that are in close proximity to it. The first drop puzzles me. Why does it level out and then become steep just after that?

Viper is a tough coaster to build due to the angles that the coaster has, but it can be done, and with much less straight track through clever use of the CTR creator. Unfortunately, it can't help the batwing.

X2 just looks off. The slopes going into and coming out of some of the elements seem too steep and don't flow well. I understand that it's the awful transitions that the game provides, but I strongly suggest that you start the layout over. It often helps.

The second part of Scream!'s layout seems alright, exactly what I was saying about tightening up the coasters for a more clean look. All you need to do is tighten up the layout before the cobra roll.

While you got the interaction between Goliath and Colossus, neither ride seems right on their own. They look like they were made to go out of their way for that interaction and it really stretches the layout of Colossus. Again, tighter layouts will work wonders here.

Superman looks okay, if a little low to the ground.

In general, the rides have too much straight track in between elements. Tighter layouts will give the recreation a more together and 'clean' look to it and should also help you build the other rides into the park in the future.

Don't let the negative tone dishearten you. Keep going and improving on the way!
is just an outline the real park is actually empty empty lol but im trying to see what would people say about it before i do everything :P
It may look empty, but under all of those trees are hidden rides, paths, and buildings. A park never has a lot of empty space.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
(Dec 12, 2012, 09:22 PM)Kinderly Wrote: It may look empty, but under all of those trees are hidden rides, paths, and buildings. A park never has a lot of empty space.
that not the real park aha im not adding tree or nothing
to this park
Why not?[Image: clear_avatar.gif]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
i mess up with the landscape lol and i I'M not adding logjam but the land so far look good Biggrin.
But Log Jammer no longer exists. Problem solved?

(Dec 12, 2012, 09:22 PM)Kinderly Wrote: It may look empty, but under all of those trees are hidden rides, paths, and buildings. A park never has a lot of empty space.
You haven't been to SFMM, have you?