NEWS Intro - Company and new Theme Park Game

Hello,

This is Steve with Pantera Entertainment. Our company develops for PS3, Xbox, and PC.

First, I want to comment on what a great looking site you have. Congratulations. Nice aesthetics.

We have a new title coming out called for PC called 'Theme Park Studio'. We basically have merged Hyper Rails, an older title of ours, with our new proprietary graphics' engine.

Here is a link with a screenshot, video, and some descriptive text.
http://www.facebook.com/ThemeParkStudio

It only contains one video and screenshot. I will be updating it with more screenshots and tutorials over the next months. If you would like to keep up to date, we hope you will 'Like' our facebook page.

I am posting to this forum to introduce ourselves and hoping to get some feedback on our title. We started out with a specific UI style, seen in the video. Later, when we decided to merge our graphics' engine, we switched to windows gui. This gave it a more technical look, less game-like. Although the game-like style was lost, the advantages gained included better performance, customization, and dialogs that can be hidden, resized, docked, or pinned.

There are numerous other dialogs, the screenshot I posted only shows the node, particle, track and train dialogs. I will be uploading more screenshots and tutorials as we progress. We will also be looking for beta testers in the near future.

Feedback is welcome. Thank you

Steve
It looks like RCT3 & NoLimits merged together!
[Image: Ardy.png]
Those are both good products.

Actually it is 'Hyper Rails' and 'Oasis' our console/pc graphics engine merged together. Our tech is something we built up over the years, currently in use in both the video game and the serious games industry.
I know, I am just saying it looks like them.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Looks like something I would use. Just as long as you're the kind of producers who listen to every suggestion, and at least tell us if you can do it or not(unlike Atari).
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
Is there any way to take this game and convert one of those roller coasters into a .trk file?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Nov 27, 2012, 02:05 AM)Kinderly Wrote: Looks like something I would use. Just as long as you're the kind of producers who listen to every suggestion, and at least tell us if you can do it or not(unlike Atari).

Thank you. We look forward to listening to valuable feedback from the community.

(Nov 27, 2012, 05:15 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Is there any way to take this game and convert one of those roller coasters into a .trk file?

Probably not now, but possibly in the future. It depends on consumer requests. Good idea though.
(Nov 27, 2012, 12:15 AM)PanteraEnt Wrote: Those are both good products.

Actually it is 'Hyper Rails' and 'Oasis' our console/pc graphics engine merged together. Our tech is something we built up over the years, currently in use in both the video game and the serious games industry.

That looks awesome!! Is it a apart from rct3 or is it a program for rct3?

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

It looks like a mixture of NoLimits & RCT3, IT IS AWESOME. I hope there will be CS for the game as well, and any other add-ons.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Custom scenery is not a very common thing. The only games I have ever heard of that use custom scenery are the RCT series and No Limits. Then again, they are all roller coaster games.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]