How to Fix RCT3 Billboards

It keeps saying that there already is a folder named "my pictures", but renamed "pictures333" as an attempt to name the folder "my pictures", but says it still! Help please!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Take a look at this tutorial which will help you around this problem

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6924-post...l#pid80127
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

It works for me! Thank you! Smile
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

I am running windows 8.1 now which is a clean copy. I was using Vista before hand. Had no issues with "c:\Users|UserName\doucments" doesnt work in my prompt command. It tells me not recognized as an internal or external command. program or batch file. PLZ help guys
(Mar 27, 2014, 08:33 PM)XtremeCoasterFreak Wrote: I am running windows 8.1 now which is a clean copy. I was using Vista before hand. Had no issues with "c:\Users|UserName\doucments" doesnt work in my prompt command. It tells me not recognized as an internal or external command. program or batch file. PLZ help guys

Hi my name is Darin : It will work with the command prompt ! that alex gave ! you must do one thing first , go into your control panel and set your Rct3 program to an earlier version of windows , Like windows 7 or vista then you can follow the command prompt ! If you need further help you can Face book me Darin Davis or [email protected] and I can walk you through Helped alot of people this week with the same issue .Smile
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows 8 users and i thought i would never be able to use billboards but now i can!! put the rct3 application in windows 7 mode and then follow the steps it will work! Smile
Getting better.... Smile
What do I do if there is a space in my user name?
(Jul 7, 2014, 01:36 AM)Wizardofdoom Wrote: What do I do if there is a space in my user name?

Use the space.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
it asks me to merge, help?
Make a shortcut folder on your desktop, that worked for me