My new park - Skype

(Apr 9, 2013, 12:56 PM)miracle39 Wrote: ..... I've never seen waterfalls that actually looked that good!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, there's lookin' good, and there's looking goo-o-od, and those waterfalls lo-o-o-o-ok go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-od!!!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Loads of ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo's Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Apr 9, 2013, 01:43 PM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: Can I say one thing to the Park Creator. Did you get the name "Skype" from the Skype social networking programme? Wink

Yes you are right!
Your Park reminds me so much about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon I had read about when I was in school. You really amazed me at the detail and the such astonishing way that you made everything work together so nicely! You have created a masterpiece!!:)
Bowiefung
^^ Good for you. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Loads of o's because it's loads of waterfalls.

(Apr 10, 2013, 08:29 AM)miracle39 Wrote: Your Park reminds me so much about the Hanging Gardens of Babylon .....

That was exactly my thought when I saw it.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Skype is finished!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSq36628RK4
WOW!!!!! That looks like a twist of Egypt, Atlantis and adventure all marvelously and skillfully formed into one spectacular park of paradise which is undoubtedly and most deservingly an outstanding masterpiece!!! In my opinion, this park is probably one of the best things EVER, EVER possibly made with RCT3!!!!! Biggrin Skype is indescribable, it leaves me speechless. Great job!!!Wink There isn't anything I would change!!Smile I commented and like the video on youtube, you also did a very good job on making the video!!!
Looks like a hidden Atlantis park, for that; you are getting 5 stars Wink
(Apr 13, 2013, 10:56 PM)miracle39 Wrote: WOW!!!!! That looks like a twist of Egypt, Atlantis and adventure all marvelously and skillfully formed into one spectacular park of paradise which is undoubtedly and most deservingly an outstanding masterpiece!!! In my opinion, this park is probably one of the best things EVER, EVER possibly made with RCT3!!!!! Biggrin Skype is indescribable, it leaves me speechless. Great job!!!Wink There isn't anything I would change!!Smile I commented and like the video on youtube, you also did a very good job on making the video!!!

Many many many thanks for your support!! Angel I will put Skype up to download centre today, enjoy it!!!!