No! No! No!

I can't play RCT3 anymore! Whenever I put in the CD and press the icon to play, a few moments later a little message comes up saying that RCT3 cannot authenticate the CD. Then it asks me to retry or cancel, and when I select retry the message comes up again. Why is this happening?
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Check www.ataricommunity.com in the tech support section.

P.S. Is this why you haven't been on lately?
- yawn -
Do you have the same problem as me?
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Your CD could be scratched, check it for any damage.
Else, just download a no-cd crack. Tongue
At least, that's what I'ld do.
signature your as this put backwards this read to
enough smart were you if..

if you can raed the flwonolig, tehn you have a wried bairn.
keep cleaning the CD, it might work one day, thats what i do Tongue
I'd save any tracks and any custom files, games, parks, etc. and uninstall the game, then, install it again. Chances are, it may be a faulty install. If the disk is scratched, try using a Skip Doctor, to polish the disk and remove the scratch. It works on audio CDs and data disks as well, so it'll work on game disks too.

Mind you, it's a lot of tough cranking to polish a disk, but having it around saved me from buying all sorts of replacement CDs of all types. It's worth it if you have a lot of damaged CDs.
Drome G60 Wrote:keep cleaning the CD, it might work one day, thats what i do Tongue

Does that mean you're sitting on an old, creaky chair in a dark room every evening cleaning your cd?

Faulty install, good sggestion.
signature your as this put backwards this read to
enough smart were you if..

if you can raed the flwonolig, tehn you have a wried bairn.
heh...no Tongue
I had the same problem....... kept saying retry but always failed. This was the fix..... I added my game to my steam account and voila instant Authentication.