Vodhin's Booths for Park Guests to Sit On? How?

I have discovered Vodhin's Booths (in addition to lots of his other fabulous stuff) and have noticed the booths are for scenery only and that the park guests don't sit on them. I've tried lining up some of TNS's sit-on-its with the booths but as we know the sit-on-its are made for sitting on walls that are placed at different angles to the way the booth seating is set up and, while I can get the guests to sit in the booths with the sit-on-its I can't get the guests to sit in the right places or at the right angles.

I thought of placing a path tile beneath the booth but didn't want hundreds of park guests walking through the booths as if they weren't there.

Has anyone come up with a solution to this?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Why does it matter if they sit on them?

You can try the Sit on it! set.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Feb 24, 2013, 05:18 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Why does it matter if they sit on them? .....

Because I want cafe booths to be an integrated part of the park rather than something I've tucked away in an unseen and forgotten interior of some building somewhere in my park.

(Feb 24, 2013, 05:18 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ..... You can try the Sit on it! set.

(Feb 24, 2013, 04:13 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: ..... I've tried lining up some of TNS's sit-on-its with the booths but as we know .....
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Oooh I thought you were talking about Vohdin's Bench Kit.

The people don't usually sit down unless you sell a bunch of food to them.
Invisible Doodads
Thanks for the tip. Just downloaded it.

02 March

It turns out I already had that set. I downloaded it because I thought it was an update with additional items in it. I'm afraid the file dates were all the same and I already had all the items.

I believe you suggested that set so I could place an invisible bench under the booth but the invisible bench requires a path tile placed under the booth and I didn't really want the park guests walking through the booths as if they're not there.

Thanks for your suggestion though.

Well, they'll do that as long as you have path under the booth. To make the booth accessible, you will just need to cope with this.
Or you could make the path and wait for someone to sit down and they would be stuck there forever.
(Mar 2, 2013, 08:34 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Or you could make the path and wait for someone to sit down and they would be stuck there forever.
I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'm definitely going to give it a try.