Which set is this??

Hey guys do you know which set this building is from??

[Image: nGvxhQv.jpg]
I don't know but it's freaking awesome!
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Don't know which set that would be. I agree with Piedude81. What they've done with it is awesome. Those are very nice umbrellas by the waterside on the right side of the photo. Wonder what set they're from?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I agree with both of you. Don't take this the wrong way but your not helping
I'm thinking it was done with some of Moby's sets. They're for download on his website.
I'm not sure if this is or isn't Moby's Glass & Frameworks set. Moby's set is all glass pieces and frame pieces. While the glass in Moby's set is not as transparent as I would like, it can be seen through if viewed from the correct angle and if there is enough contrast to see behind the parts of the set you are viewing through.

In the first post in this thread, if you look at the illustration provided by RCTgoAndrew, up on the 11th floor, the balcony level of the penthouse maisonette, on the right side you can slightly see through the window there where can just be made out the slightest indication of the wall above the window glass. I can make out the glass wrapping around itself and the wall above the glass wrapping around. One can also see somewhat through the glass on the 12th floor so we know the glass in the building is transparent.

I can't see any sky behind any of the wall pieces in the picture so it can be assumed the wall pieces are opaque. To the best of my knowledge there are no opaque pieces in Moby's set so in view of the above I am hazarding a guess that this probably is not his set.

O-o-o-o-o.Kay. Having written ALL that, I've just downloaded something called Moby's Curved Walls and Floors. Sorry Ness64, it just might be Moby's set. I'll extract it and see.

If anyone else wants to check Moby's site is here:

http://meganaut.net/

(Mar 1, 2013, 04:36 PM)RctgoAndrew Wrote: I agree with both of you. Don't take this the wrong way but your not helping
I'm afraid I don't know which way I'm supposed to take it. If you could tell us what are you trying to achieve with the second sentence of your post .....
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

FlightToAtlantis, I really didn't mean what I said In the second question. I'm just a bit anxious right now because I haven't made anything in a while and I've been trying To think of something (for a park) for a while and I've been caught up in school. But now I'm done with school and I'm getting back in the game. But I agree with what you said. And Ness64, ill try mobys glass house and frameworks.

Thanks guys!

-Andrew
O.K. I'm sorry I jumped the gun. I was updating my post while you were writing yours. It might be Moby's Curved Walls and Floors in addition to his Glass and Steelworks set.

To show you how sorry I am I've given you a little something through your User CP page.

FlightToAtlantis you didn't upset me. I just overreacted. You don't have to be sorry. Like I said I've been cough up in school and it got me a bit off guard. But yeah I thing it's mobys sets. Anyways,

Thanks again!

-Andrew
Having downloaded them today I've been through Moby's curved walls and floors and am in agreement with the both Ness64 and you, RCTgoAndrew, that the building has been created with Moby's sets. I believe the person who made this structure has used the concrete walls in the wall and floors set and has painted them white. It must have taken an incredible amount of work to get this building to look like it does. This is very good work. It looks contemporary, like something one might see in Miami.

If you're thinking of starting a project with these sets RCTgoAndrew good luck!