Krypt's Steam Train

Has anyone gotten Krypt’s Steam Train CTR to run successfully in their park? I can get it built but it won't test because it keeps saying there's no station on the track, although I've put one (the station looks like regular track but I've placed it as station parts from the station toggle).

That was about a month ago. Thought I'd check last week to see if he's updated his file and has solved the problem but I can't find his train anywhere now.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Yea my old park call Texas farms
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Today for the first time since mid-January I was actually able to locate the download in my download manager's history files and after writing that I can't find it, I hate to say it, the download file said it's available on this site. I've re-download it and I'll give the file another try. Probably my original download got corrupted somehow.

Thanks for sharing. At least now I know someone actually placed this ride in a park and got it working.

The only other CS I'm currently having trouble with is Viscosity86's Egyptian Theme set. Has anyone used Viscosity's set successfully? I get the no svd:sid (think I got that right) error with this one.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Reinstalled
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Re: Viscoty86's set: I've reinstalled it twice and got the same error message. Downloaded it again and reinstalled it again. Same. Do you actually have a working copy on your machine?

On the brighter side, I now have a working copy of Krypt's Steam Train. Can go up to 360 mph with it's standard 35 people per car. Got some priceless screenshots of park guests screaming as the train takes the sharp, unbanked turns. Krypt's train is nicely done and works properly but I don't think it's got a place in any but a test park on my machine.