Wild! CTR and CS Difficulties.

I’m having some difficulty with some of the CTR’s in my game:

FD7’s Fly Away Set:
when clicked an error message pop-up titled Unresolved Track Section displays
message: CTR_FDYFlyAwaySetTrack: track section 0 (0-based) of 175 unresolved: see trr file
option to select “OK” only after which selection the game crashes.

For a time all I had to do was to hover the cursor over this entry in the coasters list in order to get this error message but after a reinstall, hovering is no longer an issue and it now only gives an error message when clicked.

Mennoo_ Intamin-BoatTrip:
message: CTR_Mennoo_Intamin-BoatTrip: track section 0 (0-based) of 182 unresolved: see trr file

Pat’s Traptrientjes:
message: CTR_Traptrientjesp: track section 0 (0-based) of 204 unresolved: see trr file

And difficulty with one CS set in my game:

Viscosity86’s Egyptian Theme Set
I get the standard no svd for sid message.

All the above items have been uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled. An interesting thing about FD7’s Fly Away Set is that the CS downloaded with the CTR works just fine – both before and after the set reinstall.

As a matter of interest the CTR_Gondoletta ride shows up in the game in the coasters list twice, once in alphabetical order and the other time at the very bottom of the same list. The alpha listing works as intended when built as an above ground ride in a test park – haven’t yet tried it with options.txt and below water. The listing at the end of the coasters list gives an error message when clicked (CTR_iGondolettaTrack: track section 0 (0-based) of 175 unresolved: see trr file). As the alpha listing works as needed I’ve just decided to ignore the listing at the end.

Would help if I put a reason for my post ..... I'd like to know if anyone has working copies of these CTR's and of Viscosity's CS on their machine.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I'm also looking for a working Viscosity86 Egyptian Theme Set did you finally made it work. Thanks for your time.
I've been having similar CTR problems, although my issue is with a custom made CTR. Here's my error: [Image: db1165a5619638e7d62b670761f15b21.png]

Similarly to with FlightToAtlantis, clicking Ok crashes the game. The coaster I'm trying to create is a corkscrew/tilt/hyper coaster with wooden coaster cars and proper thrill lifts/tilt sections (already added the ThrillLiftCar). In it's most recent working state, it couldn't do a banked straight piece.
the hyper coaster uses track5 which cant be combined with other tracks in the creator
So how can we fix that?
(Jan 3, 2016, 07:55 PM)Basilesim Wrote: I'm also looking for a working Viscosity86 Egyptian Theme Set did freelance SEO paris you finally made it work. Thanks for your time.

Hello! 

This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful to me.
For the "no svd for sid" try this

https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-6110.html
(Sep 8, 2017, 03:50 PM)dchambers Wrote: I've been having similar CTR problems, although my issue is with a custom made CTR. Here's my error: 
 Rachat de crédit plus trésorerie
[Image: db1165a5619638e7d62b670761f15b21.png]

Similarly to with FlightToAtlantis, clicking Ok crashes the game. The coaster I'm trying to create is a corkscrew/tilt/hyper coaster with wooden coaster cars and proper thrill lifts/tilt sections (already added the ThrillLiftCar). In it's most recent working state, it couldn't do a banked straight piece.

Tell me please, why in its most recent operating state, it couldn't make a piece of law in the bank.