New Park Idea's.

Hello Everyone I Was Wondering From All OF You of Some Great Park Name's For Either Game RCT2 OR 3 And Great Theme's To Go By Got Till May Before I Start Back to working 75+Hour's A Week.This Is Gonna Be A Starter Upper And Start Working Back On It Around Mid October. Any Info Would Be Great Thank's Everyone.Smile

Well Decided To Go With RCT3 Name OF Park Decided Was Cabana Beach Amusement Park. Just Started About 20 Min's Ago Update's Will Follow As I Progress.
can't wait for pictures!
What kind of park are you making? different themes would have different names......
a spooky themed park could be: Haunted Hollows scream park, Zombie Fields, Underworld?
a jungley beach themed: Palmetto beach Amusement Park, baboon lagoon theme park, Coconut bay theme park and resort, Sunny sands theme park?
a pirate themed: Bounty island theme park, Mutiny bay amusement park, Scallywag sound theme park?
more generic: Rolling hills, Rocky range, maple-wood valley, Pine Canyons, Willow brook amusement Park?

These are just some of many possibilities!
I LIKE Pine Canyons :3 That sounds like it'd be located in a forest :3
Miracle 39's suggested some great ideas. Hope you'll share your pictures during progress.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Mar 21, 2013, 11:54 AM)miracle39 Wrote: What kind of park are you making? different themes would have different names......
a spooky themed park could be: Haunted Hollows scream park, Zombie Fields, Underworld?
a jungley beach themed: Palmetto beach Amusement Park, baboon lagoon theme park, Coconut bay theme park and resort, Sunny sands theme park?
a pirate themed: Bounty island theme park, Mutiny bay amusement park, Scallywag sound theme park?
more generic: Rolling hills, Rocky range, maple-wood valley, Pine Canyons, Willow brook amusement Park?

These are just some of many possibilities!
I personally like the pirate themed or jungle theme. He did suggest some great ideas
Well As Of Right Now Working on the Pool For The Park.And The Wooded Area Still Cant Figure Out how to save Photo's and Upload Them To Hear.Frown
While playing RCT3 press F10 to take a screenshot.

Prior to this name one of your guests David Walsh. Once the cheat is active you will be able to get rid of the user interface with CTRL U. Take your screenshot when the UI is gone. Use CTRL U to get the user interface back again.

See this post to upload photos to a forum:

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-7329-post...l#pid83038
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Well Here Is Some The Work

(Mar 24, 2013, 04:41 PM)CarnivalGuy135 Wrote: Well Here Is Some The Work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

F10 takes a screenshot.

Go to Pictures/RCT3 to find them.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]