Bounty Island Theme Park

Well Ive Put Cabana Beach Park On Hold For Now Because I Did Not Like The way it was turning out So Ive started Bounty Island So Far Ive Built Sulty's Revenge Custom Built Inverted Coaster 131FT Tall with Speed Up to 62MPH Then Who Can't Forget the Traditonal Giant Wheel Themed Americana Wheel. The Wave Swinger Themed Island Swinger. And For the Last Piece So Far is the Discus Themed Red Beard's Revenge. Picture's To Follow More To Come Before Opening Of First Season Stay Tuned.Ps I AM way more Happy with the way this Park is turning out compared To Cabana Beach Aka i am Still A Rookie At RCT3.
sounds goodSmile
Well Bounty Island Has Offically Opened To The Public For the First Season Off To A Great Start Well see How First Season Sale's Are To Look Forward To Next Year's New Plan's.

Well Decided To Go With A Giant Swimming Pool Themed Area For 2ND Season About to Open In 1 Month.Forbiden Island Swimming Pool.
Well Im Back with AN Update 3RD Season was a great sucess so decided on the east side the Park to make a New Themed Section With 4 New Ride's so Far for the opening of the 4TH Season The Ride's Are as Follow's Haunted Hill's Park's 2ND Coaster with 84FT Drop with speed's up to 50 MPH Next New ride was the Bounce Jump Followed by Round Up Themed Inferno. Then Last but Not Least Scooter's For the Family THe New Section Is called The Dark Carnival Of Lost Soul's.
Scooter's For the Family? Will that be a ride with motor scooters?

And a Forbidden Island swimming pool? Do tell, how will you theme that? Biggrin
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Well Cabana Beach Is 65% complete Considering it's a small park that was located in my town In the 1920's So pictures are very scarce to get for more info on the park.