Poll: At the start I usually go right to: (single choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tutorial Mode (Vanilla): I’m always on the lookout for something I might have missed before.
0%
0 0%
Tutorial Mode (Soaked!): I’m always on the lookout for something I might have missed before.
0%
0 0%
Tutorial Mode (Wild!): I’m always on the lookout for something I might have missed before.
0%
0 0%
Career Mode (Vanilla): I like to play in-game careers or create new ones.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Career Mode (Soaked!): I like to play in-game careers or create new ones.
0%
0 0%
Career Mode (Wild!): I like to play in-game careers or create new ones.
0%
0 0%
Sandbox Mode. I like to start new parks with unlimited options and no restrictions.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Sandbox Mode. I like to play an existing park with unlimited options and no restrictions.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Custom Scenario. I like to play scenarios that came with the game.
0%
0 0%
Custom Scenario. I like to play scenarios that did not come with the game.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 The Play Tab. What Does it Mean to You?

When that launch screen opens what’s your regular choice?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Scenario Editor
In Play, Sandbox. In Tools, Scenario Editor.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I am new to the game. Having just graduated from tutorial mode, I am playing through the base game career. I am sure if I stick with the game this will change. I like setting up the layout of the parks, but I haven't the patience to build coasters, so I like having access to downloads.
scenario every time
Scenario editor to make, sandbox to play.
just sandbox.
Well I use sandbox when I build stand-alone rides, but scenario editor when building parks so I have lots of space.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 29, 2013, 04:14 PM)rawmilk905 Wrote: ..... but I haven't the patience to build coasters .....

If you're new to the game, possibly you don't yet know the game comes with pre-built coasters, or that you can convert most of your beloved RCT2 coasters for use in RCT3.

I've had two coasters that wouldn't convert and I needed to use the Track Decoder to rebuild them from scratch in RCT3 but when they were done I was glad I made the effort.

There was one water slide ride that wouldn't auto convert, then later I had forgotten all about rebuilding, I got rid of all my RCT2 stuff and them remembered but the two rides I mentioned above were more important anyway.

I'm almost always in sandbox playing an existing park but lately, while fine-tuning my next park, experimenting with blocks of scenery to save as structures and finding how everything works best with less real estate, I've been scenario editor a lot - but I consider this the exception rather than the rule.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.