Xcitement Studios Amusement Park

I suggested a dessert themed park, so that's pretty similar. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Yes, Miracle, I would really enjoy a dessert ride. First I'd go for the chocolate cake dessert ride, then the vanilla ice cream dessert, and finally maybe something exotic, perhaps a pineapple/kiwi sorbet dessert.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 10, 2013, 12:38 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Yes, Miracle, I would really enjoy a dessert ride. First I'd go for the chocolate cake dessert ride, then the vanilla ice cream dessert, and finally maybe something exotic, perhaps a pineapple/kiwi sorbet dessert.

Ok, sorry, I think I typed dessert as in the sweet things you eat after a meal. lol I meant to say desert. Dessert and desert have been horrible for me ever since I learned how to read. Rolleyes
I meant to say Dessert. Just find some Candy CS and we'll be all right. Wink
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
All I can do is laugh right now!
So could I lol Smile
That is a great idea. I may add some dessert themed rides! Wink
[Image: Ardy.png]
Just think of Katy Perry's Candyfornia. Smile
(Apr 10, 2013, 01:11 PM)miracle39 Wrote: Ok, sorry, I think I typed dessert as in the sweet things you eat after a meal. lol I meant to say desert. Dessert and desert have been horrible for me ever since I learned how to read. Rolleyes

All our lives each of us has anywhere from one to three words that we never completely master spelling.

I've finally gotten past "tomorrow" and "unnecessary" but I still occasionally have trouble with "occasion".
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Some other words I am infamous for having troubles with is "are" and "our"