Xcitement Studios Amusement Park

Xcitement Studios

[Image: Shot0000_zps81d0a10d.png]

I am planning a huge project where I make a huge park. I will be taking suggestions. I only have one entrance so far, but I am planning on having more. I also plan to make different themed sections. I will also be taking Custom Scenery suggestions, just place a link to the download.

Let the ideas begin!
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Apr 6, 2013, 10:04 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: I will also be taking Custom Scenery suggestions...

Safari J's arrow pack!
I suggest these: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/5203

[Image: 5203_50897d9ec17cd.jpg]
A set of walls in half and full widths in various heights and a path cover. Set made by request for RCTgoMatthew.

They could really brighten your park up. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Does anyone have any ideas for the park design or anything?
I do, I do.

I was thinking about going along the lines of hills:
[Image: 7865215234_263e9574b7_z.jpg]

You can make a flat area for the rides, and hills for RollerCoasters and Monorails, something like that. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Good Idea. That will let me brainstorm. Does anyone have some good CTR's I could use?
Have a look at Page 11 of my downloads:
http://rctgo.com/downloads/members/13160/11
I'd recommend from what you've placed so far a dry/desert theme to go with those palms and with the hills RCTgoMatthew suggested. Keep to an Arabian theme and/or Sultans palace theme. I'd definitely recommend your placing the in-game elephants transport ride. Tried it for the first time yesterday in an experimental park. I like it but it simply won't go with my current park.

I know this is a work in progress at its very start but you might consider placing more sand and rock around your park instead of all that grass that comes by default. There are some great rock CS sets out there. I do remember attempting to download one that claimed to be versatile and natural looking (they looked beautiful in the image) but the download wasn't working. I just quickly looked over my download manager and can't seem to locate the attempted download in the list.

Any bodies of water you place should have a verdant, lush oasis appearance (very dark with lots of green) with the rest of your park done out in dusky reds, oranges and golden sand tones. And enclosures with elephants and camels, and maybe zebras and gazelles to continue your theme.

Your entrance paths look very nice but I'd recommend more dirt or sandy paths throughout the rest of the park. Also low, long and wide coasters in muted colours would work best.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 7, 2013, 05:53 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I'd definitely recommend your placing the in-game elephants transport ride.
I agree. That will go with the theme very nicely. Cool
Rct3Demos: Try and download some sandy/desert themed CS, which is relevant to the ideas we have.

(Apr 7, 2013, 05:53 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Any bodies of water you place should have a verdant, lush oasis appearance (very dark with lots of green) with the rest of your park done out in dusky reds, oranges and golden sand tones.
Yes. But lets keep the relevant foliage, like the colour scheme is brown/golden brown colours.
Rct3Demos: You can probably use the colour scheme for any bodies of water. Like you can download some foliage CS which is relevant to the colour scheme and theme and probably use some in-game scenery which blends well with the CS.

Here is a little something I uploaded for you:

[Image: 6636_51614ff36d479.png]
3 cute little pyramids. I suggested it for Rct3Demo's new upcoming park: Xcitement Studios. Wild EP required.
I will start working as soon as possible on this park, I will try to get enough done before I show you guys. Thanks for all your suggestions!