Poll: What are your thoughts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Peep bowling, peep messing, is fun and I enjoy it.
0%
0 0%
I hate messing or bowling peeps, I think it's mean and cruel.
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Messing with peeps

Messing with peeps can be sad, fun, boring, or you hate to hurt people.
What are your thoughts on this?
When people get lost in the park, I normally get them back on the path again so they can find their group or lover.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Apr 9, 2013, 01:35 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: Messing with peeps can be sad, fun, boring, or you hate to hurt people.
What are your thoughts on this?

I was surfing the net one day and saw someone had a video on how they killed the park inspector. At the time I believed it might actually be possible and I wanted to see how they did it and when you watch a YouTube video the search results listing changes then all these peep snuff videos started infiltrating the results list.

I can understand trying it once just to see what would happen but beyond this I agree with most of what you’ve written. Messing with peeps is sad, then it gets boring all those YouTube videos showing peeps being demolished – the same thing but in different ways, then you start to wonder if the people creating these videos really hate other people.

After the filmed attempted murder of the park inspector, out of curiosity I watched about two or three peep snuff videos but they wore thin really fast. I get the impression there’s hundreds out there to see.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I kind of just ignore the peeps and focus on the thing I'm building, to me they kind of are a "particle effect"