RCT3 Woodley Adventure Land

Welcome to Woodley Adventure Land

It's a working progress right now, but it's coming together.

[Image: c96XIxp.jpg]

View the rest of my album here: http://imgur.com/a/1o38m

Hope you enjoy this and I will post more as I build further
It doesn't look like it uses CS, well done! Wink
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thanks

No custom scenery as I cannot make anything show up in the menu's

Everything seems to be in the correct folders but nothing shows in game right now
When you place CS in the themed folder, you have to restart the game in order for the game to register the CS.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Tried this, nothing is being recognised.

The few things I did have showing have no vanished after I added a few new things

Seems scenery shows, but not download rides and cars.

Followed the read me's to the letter and nothing
How many CS sets, CTR's and CFR's have you installed? Do the same items appear and disappear each time or are the appearances and disappearances random? Also you need to be sure your game uses one or the other of these two program file folders:

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, or
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3.

Are you sure you have placed the items in the folder that your game uses?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I worked out my mistake.

They were not invented in my game yet. Opened the game in the editor, invented, opened again in scenario and all is well
Thanks for letting us know. So many threads mysteriously die when the person has solved their problem and then doesn't share. And your sharing this might help someone else who has a similar problem.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.