Poll: What's the best non coaster ride at parks?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ferris wheels
0%
0 0%
Drop towers
21.43%
3 21.43%
Swing rides
28.57%
4 28.57%
Observation towers
7.14%
1 7.14%
Pendulum rides
21.43%
3 21.43%
Forget rides!! I like the food Tongue
14.29%
2 14.29%
Games
0%
0 0%
Shows
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your favorite non roller coaster ride?

I LOVE ALL FLAT RIDES, NO OBJECTIONS.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
OOOOOOOOOOOO, and I love Soarin In Epcot!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Soarin
Epcot looks amazing! Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
WARNING: Long post ahead!

Usually my favorite attraction in an amusement park that isn't a log flume or a roller coaster is the cafeteria. One of the tenants at Enchanted Kingdom (an amusement park in Laguna, Philippines, in my home town) sells yummy Japanese Fried Chicken. At Star City (another Filipino amusement park, in Pasay City) almost every ride entrance is surrounded by food courts. And at Fantasyland (my home park at Dapitan, 5 hours away from my place at Zamboanga del Sur) has several restaurants and a bar (I made a vow since childhood to not drink beer after witnessing drunk people acting stupid so I usually order a Coke, Coffee or, if it's available, sparkling red wine that is not really wine).

Each park, though, has a ride I really enjoy. I'd say my favorite flat ride at Enchanted Kingdom is the 20 something story Giant Ferris Wheel. At Star City I didn't really ride a lot of flat rides, but I'd say I like this ride that is called "Insanity" in RCT3.

However, my favorite flat ride in the whole country, which was in Fantasyland, was this haunted house. It was a really scary dark ride - which is misleading considering that there is nothing to ride at all, and you only have a tour guide with a small flashlight walking you through the course. The entrance itself was scary - windows had blood stains, and some had no blood stains at all because they were shattered. We had to sign a waiver saying that anyone who got a heart attack due to what happened inside would not have their hospital charges covered by the park. The waiver itself and the "Warning! When you get in, you cannot get out" message blared out in the speakerphone was scary. No one wanted to be at the front - a friend of mine went behind my back, and everyone was trying to get to the back. So I entered first.

However having it produced by a major film studio made a great effect - some statues of a dead couple suddenly looked at us and we all went "AAH!" before the tour guide guided us through a hanging bridge (major nightmare for a fat guy like me), zombies, white ladies with bloody mouths and clothes, two walls that would collide with spikes in the inside part, and more. At one time in the house, a friend and I arrived at a door, we noticed something. We turned around... the rest of my friends were gone. So we did the unthinkable - we ran back, only to find them on the floor because a white lady accidentally knocked off a friend's eyeglasses, and the tour guide was really good at acting so she was like scared and stuff. Even I was scared, because I didn't expect this caliber of an experience. As we found his glasses, we ran away from said white lady, and the tour guide said she was stuck somewhere, and she urged us to leave. We opened the door, and guess what we found. A bloody red...

...twister ride. Slowly I began to saw all of the park. And I thought I was stuck in that haunted house forever.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.