[RCT2] NieSch's coaster designs

(Aug 7, 2017, 12:17 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: 50? lol

Wrong answer! Tongue

(Aug 7, 2017, 01:30 PM)Larry591 Wrote: I'd assume 11.  Looking forward to seeing it.

Very close. Smile   Here it is:

Hurricane Force 12

[Image: ?url=i.imgur.com%2FJDLZKa2.png]

Available for download when Build It! round 270 is over. Cool
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Love it. Love.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thanks "Blaze"! Smile I'm really happy with it myself. I think it's one of my best. The funny thing is that it took me almost a year to complete. I had the first part for a long time and kept going back to it until I finally had a nice looking layout. (I always want my designs to look simple and effortless but the truth is that it sometimes takes a lot of "work" to achieve this effect.)
Oh so you're the one who built Hurricane Force 12? I must admit its an awsome looking coaster. I'm going to want it for RCT3. But does it violate any known RCT3 limitations?
(Aug 11, 2017, 10:55 PM)rctmuttindudge Wrote: Oh so you're the one who built Hurricane Force 12? I must admit its an awsome looking coaster. I'm going to want it for RCT3. But does it violate any known RCT3 limitations?

Thanks! Smile I imported the .TD6 in RCT3 and tested it. It works fine. The results in RCT3 are "very high (excitement), high (intensity), medium (nausea)".
Sounds good! I look forward to playing this in RCT3!
NieSch's testing ground V

[Image: 599172bc9e0b6.png]

Contains:

- Lollipop Looper
- Silly Serpent
- Wicked Beast
- Frosty's Freefall
- Golden Bird
- Bumper Boats
- Hurricane Force 12

>>Download.<<
Available for download now:

Hurricane Force 12

[Image: ?url=i.imgur.com%2FJDLZKa2.png]

>>Download.<<
I like it. Stirred some votes for ya, quite impressive considering how close the round was.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Sep 5, 2016, 10:11 AM)NieSch Wrote: Wow. Daredevil Dinghies has now been downloaded 3000 times.

More than 4000 times now. Eek Biggrin