What Is Your Home Park?

If I think about it, my home park is, I think is Six Flags Over Texas. I remember the last time I went was in 2004. I rode Mr. Freeze, Titan, Flashback, and the Texas Giant. It's been a while since I went to an amusement park. The most recent one I went to was Animal Kingdom in 2010 and I remember riding Expedition Everest 4 times Biggrin
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
Cedar Point, even though I live in Indiana. Holiday World doesn't work because I have never been there and its four hours away. CP is 2 hours 45 minutes.

(Sep 14, 2014, 08:02 AM)MatthewHagen Wrote: I live in Pennsylvania. I've only ever been to HersheyPark (Hit SkyRush, Fahrenheit, stormrunner, and the Lightning Racers) but I also live pretty close to Knoebels, Kennywood, Six Flags Great Adventure, and Six Flags America, if you're willing to drive for an hour or two.
Knoebels is great, you really should go! I have been there like 10 times!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Between the 3 parks that are very close to me (Dorney park, Seseme place, and SF great adventure) distance is probably Sesame place, Dorney Park, SFGA; Herscheypark would be 4th closest then Knobbles [then again I don't know exactly where Knobbles is].
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
I most likely already posted. But...

Mine are Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels, and ZDT's Amusement Park.
Worlds of Fun or Six Flags St. Louis. Adventureland, Silver Dollar City, and Frontier City aren't terribly far away either.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!