Hi Ya

I just recently got RCT3 Platinum, however I've been a fan of RCT from the beginning. I'm currently working on a Pool design meant to have a food court round it and then a pool in the middle of the court.
For some reason I have an obsession with food courts I have always built these hugely elaborate food courts. I have included a screen shot of what I have so far. The idea is that this is the center of your pool complex then you can build out from there as you see fit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

looking pretty good!Smile Welcome to rctgo!
Very nice pool complex. Welcome to the site.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Thanks. I just need to figure out how to get the pathways and path extras to save. I've tried placing a small ride and saving the scenery but it just saved the trees and such not the pathways. I was thinking It could be a 2 part add. 1 add the pool complex, then add the ride to get the decorations then just delete the ride.
nice complex so far, keep up the good work and welcome to Rctgo! Biggrin
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I thought I was the only one. Every one of my parks has at least two elaborate food courts. In RCT2 I always placed four such food courts and I started out in RCT3 that way but since I've become severely into CS, in view of the game's limitations I'm down to two food courts.

While I've never integrated a pool into a food court I think that’s a terrific idea. I always have at least one food court near a pool but it’s not really integrated, just near enough that the guests eating there have a great view along with their great food.

Sometimes it would be handy to save paths along with all the path add-ons. I'm sure we all wish it were possible but it's not. Path covers can be saved but once they're placed elsewhere you'll still need to place paths beneath the covers and then put the add-ons on the top of them.

I couldn't get a good look at your image because I always get a message indicating I need to download the attachment in order to view it. I haven't figured out yet how to view an attachment without downloading it. And being as I don't want to own the image I just want to see it .....
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Welcome!! And looks great!!!!!!!
Smile
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
Thank you all for the kind words of welcome. I'm now working on another mini project for my food court. I wanna make billboard images for some custom shop signs. But the pic I made in paint won't show up when I try to add it to the billboard of the custom stall. Anyone know if the images need to be a special size or what the deal is with them. I'm attaching a copy of the image I wanna use or something similar.

Never mind about the billboard images I found something I like a lot better. Wanna see????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)