Wild! Need Help on Tiger Woods!

[/b][b]Hi, I REEEAAALLLY need help on the 'Tiger Woods' scenario! One condition you need to achieve is to make a certain amount of money by selling Pandas, but everytime I put one in it decreases how much profit from selling them I currently have!:scared: Not to mention that it takes about 14(Or more?) months for them to breed..... So, am I missing something or do I just have to wait forever for them to breed?
Ok,

What you need to do is start by receiving pandas somehow. Buying them is ok, even if it does put you a little behind in profit.

Now, you don't have to wait for the pandas to breed, all you have to do is make sure the pandas become really healthy. If you sell the pandas when they are healthier than when they were bought, then you can sell them for a more expensive price than what they cost you originally, thus earning a profit. If you do this with a lot of pandas, the profit will eventually add up to enough money and you will complete the goal.

Again, you don't have to buy all of your pandas, you can buy some and wait until they breed and then sell the young pandas, but it takes much longer.[/i]
Yeah, that does make sense. I've had this problem before, and somehow I got past it, so I'm going to try what you said.... Thanx!
You're welcome, I'm glad to help.8D
I need help on the pandas habitat which items should i put in its enclosure??? plz help Eek
I acctually used the cheat code "Rabbit" so they would breed faster, then I just press the super fast forward button so the time passes faster and just watched TV for awhile, by that time I had baby pandas and they all were healthy and I sold them and I completed the goal.
Just try your best and if you are really going for the profits then you must think out of box for this,As you are gaining any profits through this it is better you took someone's advice and accordingly.
(Jun 7, 2010, 02:18 PM)sub69 Wrote: I need help on the pandas habitat which items should i put in its enclosure??? plz help Eek

I would recommend pines and/or bamboos. Some boulders for reality, and grass that's totally green with no dirt showing through. I like the flowered grass as that looks 'healthier' and less arid.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

dude.. this started 2 years ago
(Jun 14, 2013, 10:07 PM)AndrewKramer Wrote: dude.. this started 2 years ago

Did it really!? Do you think they've gotten their park done yet?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.