Help on videos!!!

I was recording videos using the in-game recorder but suddenly, starting a few days ago all recorded videos would by 0 bytes. I dunno what happened but does anyone know a solution for this? It's not like I double click when I press Ctrl + Shift + F12. (And yes the original key was Ctrl + Shift + F11 but I changed the shortcut thinking that it was a faulty F11 key but it wasn't.)

Can anyone please help? Frown

Thanks in advance!
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
First off I would recommend making a note of your current keyboard bindings and then changing them all back to default until this gets solved. And are you speaking of videos you yourself want to take of RCT3, or speaking of videos the guests want to take while they’re in the park? If you’re speaking of guest videos be sure you haven’t used the options.txt option to disable guest camcorders.

And this is a long shot but have you recently installed another video application not related to RCT3 at about the time this problem started?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Videos I want to take myself in RCT3.

And no, I installed nothing when this happened.
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Start your video views with: Ctrl - Shift - 0 = zero.
That's the flying camera editor. He needs to use the recorder.

But you could figure out how to use the recorder and press the record button.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
No, I know how to do that! What I mean is that since recently the in-game recorder (flying camera editor, normal video capture, etc.) won't record anything anymore! Every single output is 0 bytes since a few days ago!

Hope that clears things up.
Hello, and good morning.
Thanks for the feedback. I call the editor for the camera always on this key assignment, Ctrl - Shift - 0, on. Since that time I have had no problems. Ctrl-Shift - F11 is with me: stop = end of the video recordings.
Otherwise you should instalieren the game. In general, it then works again.
Did anything else on your machine suddenly stop working at about the same time?

Did Wojoma's CTRL - SHIFT 11/0 suggestion work?

If not, it's a bit drastic but if no one else recommends anything that helps in the next few days I would also recommend a reinstall of your game particularly since this seems to be such an unexpected mystery. Before reinstalling be sure and save ALL your files to a safe location first.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Let's see.

Back up your entire RCT3 Directory.

Uninstall the game.

Click yes when it asks you if you want to keep the documents and pictures.

Re-install it the game.

Replace all your custom scenery.

I've done this a couple times when things aren't working properly, and both times, it fixes everything. It's usually a longer process than you think though.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Hello, and good evening.
In my experience, a new installation is not uncommon in RCT3. Therefore, I have got used to connect always a 16GB flash drive with a full copy of the game on the PC. All files while I complete the game. So there is always a copy available. If RCT3 must be re-installed because of an error, the time required is relatively low. The subsequent search for missing CSO's, CTR's, etc. .... omitted. This method has been proven to me many times.
Good luck wishes for troubleshooting.