The OP wins :-P

By OP I didn't mean Original Poster. I meant Opposite Poster.

In this game, we think of an object, person or phenomena that is either the exact opposite, near opposite, or in opposition of a certain thing. Example:

Exact opposite: pretty is to ugly
Near opposite: apples is to oranges
In opposition: Democrats are to Republicans

Starting with post one (this post) think of a thing that is either of the three without repeating a word that was already said.

Example:
In opposition:
Post #1 - Democrats
Post #2 - Republicans
Post #3 - Democrats - Post #3 is wrong. You cannot repeat what the original post says.
Post #4 - Republicans - You also cannot repeat what another poster says.
Post #5 - Libertarian Party - However, you can use any other words that are not used yet.

Poster #10 gets to choose a word that is not an opposite of any existing words in the game, Poster #20 gets to choose another word, and so on and so forth.

Example:
Post #9 - Apples
Post #10 - Taylor Swift (every ten posts you get to choose a word that is not related to other words in the game
Post #11 - Oranges (this post is wrong as you have to follow the word Post #10 has instead of continuing the old round of opposites. however, we will reward those who have a logical reason for oranges being the opposite of Taylor Swift.)

Let's start! Me first.

books
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
Blank paper
[Image: th?id=H.4529967480637417&pid=1.9&w=300&h=300&p=0]

Essays.

And don't forget, you can add pictures.
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
colored paper
paragraphs.
Empty notebook! lol
To RCCOA COASTERS:

(Jun 5, 2013, 08:28 PM)nerdygeekrct Wrote: Post #3 - Democrats - Post #3 is wrong. You cannot repeat what the original post says.
Post #4 - Republicans - You also cannot repeat what another poster says.
Post #5 - Libertarian Party - However, you can use any other words that are not used yet.

I would want to clarify - you can use a word over and over again as long as it is your word, so using blank paper two times would be legal. Other people cannot use rccoa's example and say blank paper.

Anyway, here's my answer:

Science Lecture
Sorry I forgot! Biggrin
tablet (not the touchscreen computer, the writing tablet)
Ten Commandments. (They are in tablets, except that they are already full, assuming that you meant blank writing tablets.)