How do i build a realistic theme park?

I'm always building parks but i'm never building any realistic parks can you help me?
Do you really want to build realistic parks or do you believe that’s what everyone else wants to see. My attitude towards reality in RCT3 is: if I wanted realism I’d have taken a photograph.

I have seen a few extremely realistic parks in my travels through RCT3 related sites and the second thing that always strikes me is how much effort it must have taken to faithfully duplicate such a park.

To me RCT3 is about fun and creativity. Some people enjoy recreating reality and others have different expectations in this game. All of us make our parks how they are because that’s how we want them to be.

If you genuinely want to create a realistic park I’d suggest you find a real park you want to duplicate, spend a good amount of time transferring that park to a grid plan in RCT3, experiment a lot in sandbox before actually beginning your park and when your realistic park is in progress make sure you don’t skimp on scenery.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I agree with FlightToAtlantis. However, if you want a unique park that is realistic, at least take a photo of another park you like to take inspiration of. Tip: Real parks can't afford 100 story high hotel buildings, 300 ft plus rollercoasters (unless you want your park to be like Kings Dominion (Intimidator 305), Cedar Point (Millenium Force & TTD), Canada Wonderland (Leviathan) or Six Flags Great Adventure (Kingda Ka)), and coasters that go so far underground. Also, try to make longer queue lines and a realistic station by using Coasterfreak's Station Platforms, RCT3Demo's Station Set, or Baffies Stations, instead of using the in-game stations and then having a short queue line. As Flight says, do not skimp on scenery. Put lots and lots of it to theme coasters. However, do not overload it - this is an amusement park, not the Hong Kong Wax Museum.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.