Disneyland Space Mountain Recreation!

THANKS, it is a WHOLE lot easier to upload coasters than tracks (and if you have the scenery included...
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

FINALLY!!

I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK, and with all the ScEnErY!! but now I think i'm going to start project. "WDW Tommorowland!!!!". I havn't found t much CS for it, but we can eigther ask coasterkking to make some OR... keep looking and like get everybody WDW sets and put it together to make one big set. but eigther way it WILL turn out great.

P.S.If you would like to help me then tell me (on the forum not private message).
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

pippintoon Wrote:
FINALLY!!

I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK, and with all the ScEnErY!! but now I think i'm going to start project. "WDW Tommorowland!!!!". I havn't found t much CS for it, but we can eigther ask coasterkking to make some OR... keep looking and like get everybody WDW sets and put it together to make one big set. but eigther way it WILL turn out great.

P.S.If you would like to help me then tell me (on the forum not private message).

Id love to help you. Why dont you do wdw and ill do disneyland? I know tommorrowland very good because i have a season pass and i go there often.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Id love to help you. Why dont you do wdw and ill do disneyland? I know tommorrowland very good because i have a season pass and i go there often.

Ok so i'll do WDW's tommorowland and YOU do disneyland's tommorowland... SOUNDS GREAT TO ME. but if you find good tommorowland scenery pm it to me, ill do the same with you.
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

pippintoon Wrote:
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Id love to help you. Why dont you do wdw and ill do disneyland? I know tommorrowland very good because i have a season pass and i go there often.

Ok so i'll do WDW's tommorowland and YOU do disneyland's tommorowland... SOUNDS GREAT TO ME. but if you find good tommorowland scenery pm it to me, ill do the same with you.

Ok, sounds great!
UPDATE

Im sorry but I dont think im going to be making a tommorowland BUT i am making a Rock ,n, rollercoaster reinactment!!!
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

pippintoon Wrote:UPDATE

Im sorry but I dont think im going to be making a tommorowland BUT i am making a Rock ,n, rollercoaster reinactment!!!
me neither, there is just NO tomorrowland scenery anywhere. If you are a expert cs maker and are reading this, do us a favor!
Hi coasterfreek900 !

I have to say first of all that your space park looks awesome !
However I just tried to download it and my RCT3 game didn't seem to 'see' it in the Sandbox mode. So I checked the file in my RCT3 directory. It is there, but what I found was the .dat.bak file. So the failure might be due to that reason. Can you try to upload the .dat file instead of the dat.bak? (I personally upload the .dat file when I upload a park. And hopefully it works...:whistlingSmile

Also I have a question for you regarding those tubes you used for a coaster. You know the one with blue stripes inside that move forward by themselves... I wanted to use them (not in my Space simulator but in another Sci-Fi project) but the sharp turns don't seem to work very well. It seems that this turn is not aligned correctly to the grid and won't fit with some tracks. Did you have the same problem with it? (I wanted to use a monorail in it) Any idea?
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
Well, the tunnel didn't work on the track for one reason, wrong turns! So i have created this stupid (but understandable) picture of how to make the track fit.

And I am sorry about posting the wrong parkfile, so here is the correct one!

Coasterfreek 900's disneyland space mountain ride.zip (Size: 134.72 KB / Downloads: 165)
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Well, the tunnel didn't work on the track for one reason, wrong turns! So i have created this stupid (but understandable) picture of how to make the track fit.

And I am sorry about posting the wrong parkfile, so here is the correct one!

After seeing your drawing, I tried again to make those sharp turns tunnels fit. I realize that the monorail track won't fit with it in diagonal but some coaster tracks will. Well at least I can use the larger turns. Thank you for the help!

I just succesfully dowloaded your park. Boy, what a cool ride. And long, just like I want them! I did it several times with different settings (visible or invisible track and supports. I think I prefer invisible. Fits better the star field section.)
And your interior design for the station is excellent. I'm getting inspired here... Don't worry I won't copy Wink or meaby just a little bit...
:lol::whistling:
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?