Disneyland Space Mountain Recreation!

I am making a recreation of Disneyland's space mountain, it is going to be close as possible to the real one. I have made one already, but this one will be more like the real one. Here are some shots of what it looks like right now.

Inside what will be the dome:

And inside the track:

I have yet to add much of the track, the dome, and the star and space effects. I hope to have more pictures on here soon and eventually a download.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Update!
Yes, I have built the track and am now working on the catwalks and stuff that go with it. I'm having a lot o trouble with the dome base so i may have to remove it and replace it. The download may be delayed by this so sorry. I'm about ¼ of the way done with this, this will be done a few days past Halloween, so look for it then. If you don't like it so far, please tell me how i can improve on this. Thank you.

By the way, this is what it looks like

Nice work. I've got no suggestions except but to keep up the effort. One quick question though: What kind of coaster is Space Mountain and what kind of coaster are you using for the recreation.
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Jakk Wrote:Nice work. I've got no suggestions except but to keep up the effort. One quick question though: What kind of coaster is Space Mountain and what kind of coaster are you using for the recreation.
I think the track kinda looks like a mini coaster but it has cars that look a bit like the ones on Goliath at six flags. Something like that. The ones i am using look like that but I'm using an extended coaster because of the cool banks and turns it has.
Update!

I have made a lot of progress today, and i am really glad to show these new screenshots! I have completed the track and added a few stuff to it like catwalks, and i put a few stars in it (thank you Jcat!Smile) The station has been finished, but the dome base has been removed because im having problems with it. mattat14 (the guy who made this cs set) says that the dome shadows crash the game, so ill see if it works to turn them off.

Anyway, here are my shots!

This is the outside. (ill put the dome back on soon)

And this is (or was) the interior:

The launch tunnel:

And the station:

Ive gone along way since yesterday and I will be done by about friday this week, look for this soon!
Update!

Yes people, its coming soon in fact it may get done as early as Wednesday! I have solved the problems with the dome base! (it wasn't the shadows) Right now there isn't much to see except the new re-entry tunnel. Here are the new screenshots:

Inside the dome:

And in the re-entry tunnel:

Pretty neat huh?

8D8D8D8D8DAlmost done!8D8D8D8D8D
Cmon people! Need some suggestions on how to make it better!
AWESOME WORK!!!

Ok well heres my suggestion......

Make the paths right on other reacrations the don't make emmm. the only have you know like ONE PATH. make the fastpass line and the normal line( my suggestion is if your making the 2 docking stations because thats what they have, then make an entrance/exit for one thats the FASTPASS and for the other station is the NORMAL line.).

AND ANOTHER THING, where did you get your custom scenery from??

And when your done with this project do you want to make an EXACT REPLICA of tommorowland??? that would be SO FUN if we could.
pippintoon Wrote:Make the paths right on other reacrations the don't make emmm. the only have you know like ONE PATH
Ummm...What?

pippintoon Wrote:make the fastpass line and the normal line( my suggestion is if your making the 2 docking stations because thats what they have, then make an entrance/exit for one thats the FASTPASS and for the other station is the NORMAL line
At Disneyland, the fastpass line and the normal line combine before they enter the dome, so there is only one station. Ill see what i can do

pippintoon Wrote:AND ANOTHER THING, where did you get your custom scenery from??
I will post download link when im done

pippintoon Wrote:And when your done with this project do you want to make an EXACT REPLICA of tommorowland??? that would be SO FUN if we could
Ill think about it.[/quote]
Disneyland, i thought it was in DisneyWORLD do they hsve one there also??