Elephant Looper 3000

Thanks to rctgomatthew's custom tracked ride kit 2, I will be making a B&M Compact looping elephant coaster! No joke the LIVING elephant runs on the track!

It will be available to download tomorrow night!
This coaster sounds really cool.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I did this a lot of times before but it would be nice to see the layout.

Only problem now is if PETA would approve.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
No one likes PETA.
PETA is stupid!
Did you know that PETA really means "Please Eat Tasty Animals"?
Of course no one likes PETA. Plus humans have eaten animals for thousands of years now, with vegetables being side dishes. And they boycotted SeaWorld for letting Orcas perform tricks to audiences in a tank in exchange for fishes and some of the best animal care in the world, which is what PETA calls slavery. They could do that to a real life Elephant Looper 3000.

Now, we are getting quite off-topic, so let us go back to the coaster. rccoa, do you have any WIP pics? I would really like to see at least some of the layout... unless you are planning to enter BuildIt with an elephant.
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
(Jun 8, 2013, 10:33 PM)nerdygeekrct Wrote: Of course no one likes PETA. Plus humans have eaten animals for thousands of years now, with vegetables being side dishes. And they boycotted SeaWorld for letting Orcas perform tricks to audiences in a tank in exchange for fishes and some of the best animal care in the world, which is what PETA calls slavery …..

Reminds me of the time some time back that various activists were walking around in major cities throwing paint on people who were wearing fur coats.

And the people who moan that taking mink furs off the animals is cruel, as if the animals aren’t dead before they’re skinned. I could understand this attitude toward furs if the fur coat manufacturers went out in the wild to get the animals and then took the furs that way but animals bred for fur enjoy life without any cares and worries on a ranch, where they are secure from natural predators, treated well against disease, fed and watered regularly and are put down humanely before the fur is taken.

I agree that going out on the ice to harvest baby seals the way they do is disgusting but some of these idiots will even differentiate between the leather industry and the fur coat industry by rationalizing that the leather industry is O.K. because most of us eat beef anyway – in which case the next time I wear mink I’ll be sure and have a little mink steak beforehand.

Rccoa, can’t wait to see the elephant on the track!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread. But I am glad you are using what I uploaded. The owner's name is in the description of those uploaded. Biggrin

(Jun 8, 2013, 09:36 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: Did you know that PETA really means "Please Eat Tasty Animals"?

What, horse meat hahahaha! :P
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
(Jun 8, 2013, 10:33 PM)nerdygeekrct Wrote: rccoa, do you have any WIP pics? I would really like to see at least some of the layout... unless you are planning to enter BuildIt with an elephant.

It will be available for download tonight.
P.S. what are wip pics

Here it is
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/7502