Howdy Everyone!

Hey, I just want to give you all a shout out and introduce myself. I have been in full immersion mode with RTC3 Platinum for a couple of months and have been able to run through all the scenarios twice. Having run out of scenario play, I've been developing my own scenarios and wanted a place to share them and make them better. Unfortunately, I think I've fried my mouse and I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome, but I'm having a blast! So, howdy everyone and I'll be reading about how to upload my creations soon!
Hey thebriq, welcome to RCTgo! Thanks for joining. Smile We'll be waiting to see some of your scenarios in the downloads section soon.
Hey, welcome to rctgo! i hope you have a good time here and please post downloads i really want to see them! And congrats rctgo for having almost 1000 members!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Welcome! Can't wait too see your scenarios.
One quick question, did you complete the Saxon farm scenario? Cuz i can't seem to beat that one, its really hard!
coasterfreek900 Wrote:One quick question, did you complete the Saxon farm scenario? Cuz i can't seem to beat that one, its really hard!

Yep, that one took awhile! I put all kinds of animal enclosures into the park trying to find the right combination that would get me enough income. I had horses, kangaroos, elephants, grizzly bears, lions, pandas, and lots of monkeys. To manage them, I didn't want to cheat too much, but I did go to a site that explained animal care: http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/...9194/40893
That helped tremendously. I didn't want to trash the landscape too much, but there was a lot of real estate to build on. But the biggest headache was the peeps getting caught inside of the enclosures. Eventually, I just ignored them and they eventually make their way out. Another weird thing was that I put the lions too close to a path and had about 100 guests in "fright" mode, stuck on the side of the path. I had to pick each one of them out since they all seemed to be stuck in some kind of loop. I wish I had taken a screen shot of them... it was hilarious!

I would like to attach some screen shots of my completed park, but I'm a little clueless about how to attach them to a post. Can anyone help?
Yeah, take your screenshots, open them from "my documents/my pictures/rct3" Open your screenshot and save as jpeg. At the bottom of the screen when you insert a attachment, select your screenshot and click "add attachment" then click "insert into post" Then post your reply and the shots should be n your post.
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Yeah, take your screenshots, open them from "my documents/my pictures/rct3" Open your screenshot and save as jpeg. At the bottom of the screen when you insert a attachment, select your screenshot and click "add attachment" then click "insert into post" Then post your reply and the shots should be n your post.

I think I understand what's going on. I don't think you can post attachments to this thread. When I open a different thread, I see the browse attachments option. So, I'll post my screenshots in another thread. Thanks for the help! Smile