Ice Park

Since it's getting cold up here in Canada, I decided to release a few screenshots of a 'polar' park I started last year. It's one square kilometer in area, it's desolated and freezing cold. I pity the poor peeps who will travel in the giant coasters that run all over it! :lol:
At least the main amusement areas are indoor. The longuest building is approx. 650 meters long and up to 50 meters of vertical clearance. You could almost fit the mothership from Space Simulator in there! I still have to fill it with thrill rides and I'm not sure there's enough rides available in the menu. Somebody should create custom rides. Wish I could.
This park is already 15 Mb, so no uploads...Here's my christmas wish: A much higher maximum file size for park uploads, something like 20 mb. (: Who knows... since RCTGo is about to be revamped... :whistling:

The Stormrunner coaster has five stations. It's a long ride. Winter jackets are recommended!

My first bridge.

Some daring structures.

Indoor. The park inspector has a lot of walk to do. But he never gets tired.

I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
I'm pretty much weirded out now... Weirded out by the pwnsomeness...:blink:
I'm Sumdude and I like it when coasters go boom!
[Image: 2svb23]<<<Please visit him!!! Click the egg or it might Die!
I can see you used that ball again, and it looks cool on the mountain side that. I also like that crane!Biggrin

And I also hope the ride is fun!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
coasterfreek900 Wrote:I can see you used that ball again, and it looks cool on the mountain side that. I also like that crane!Biggrin

And I also hope the ride is fun!

The ball is actually different than the space one. This one comes from madshells_Xpcot_SSE custom scenery set.
As for the ride,it's great but I won't reveal the stats in case you post me some calender! :lol:
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
SumDude Wrote:I'm pretty much weirded out now... Weirded out by the pwnsomeness...:blink:

I'm curious: How do you pronounce 'pwnsomeness' ? Post an audio file if possible... Biggrin
it's pronounced PONE-some-NESS
I'm Sumdude and I like it when coasters go boom!
[Image: 2svb23]<<<Please visit him!!! Click the egg or it might Die!
SumDude Wrote:it's pronounced PONE-some-NESS

Thank you SumDude. Nice to see you're still there. Tought you were gone... Smile
Wow how long did it take to build the tiles on the roof????
And did it give big lagg? Smile
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Drome G60 Wrote:Wow how long did it take to build the tiles on the roof????
And did it give big lagg? Smile

It took some time yes but I didn't keep track of it... fortunately! :lol:
Admitedly, when aiming the camera towards that building, the movements are getting jerky. It's one of the reasons I hesitate to upload that sandbox park or Pyramid or The City (see Spez Works tread). Shame... Frown
oh and how did you not get really frustrated when you made the tiles go too high or too low. ( or did you do it some other way, if so, tell me )
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6