Ice Park

After placing the first tile at the proper height and click to install, press ctrl on your keyboard. That maintains the object at the same height so you only have to move it horizontaly to place more tiles.
Another tip: you can save a series of tiles as structure, lets say 10 x 10. Save it then get your saved structure back on and place it one next to the other. So you can place 100 tiles at a time! Of course it all depends on the size of your building.
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
I knew the 2nd tip but thanks alot for the 1st tip!!! Biggrin
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Wow! It's been a year... Time flies...

I finally completed Ice Park.
Many changes though: Some strucures are gone, new ones appeared. The main building has been refurbished and converted to a waterpark. It was a sudden inspiration.

You can also watch the video of this park here:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iDGxoxt8jc0
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
Impressive. Make sure you post download (unless it requires 4gb ram Wink) Its always a good sight to see someone finish a long unfinished project. :stuart:

Glad you came back online also. The forums are finally starting to get active again! Biggrin:lightbulb::nuke:

(Not at all thanks to go daddys service :wacko: )
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Wow, amazing park. Looks like it required a LOT of work. I love the indoor Ferris Wheel. I think there could probably be a few more attractions (and I don't think I saw any food), but other than that... GREAT job. :thumbup: