Vote for your favorite track! Round 160

(Mar 16, 2014, 04:33 PM)Ardy Wrote: So I lost my RCT3 Build It entry to two RCT2 coasters? One is also stolen. So why does the stolen one get to enter, and he'll get removed, yet no one else gets to enter for that spot. It is basically entering to take other people's chances of entering.
Did you see what he said?

(Mar 16, 2014, 02:16 PM)SketchyCoasters918 Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2014, 01:36 PM)Cheleste Wrote: First, "Green is Mean" is again a stolen track!
It can be downloaded from http://www.coaster-net.com/downloads/fil...n-is-mean/ and was made by lachlan 5963

Sketchy, i think your account should be banned from this forum, becuase your behaviour is really bad!
Two Times in a row entering an stolen track?! What in the blue hell are you thinking who we are?

Justin, pls do your job as the Forum-Admin! Thx!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this, only 3 entries are to judge in a few minutes Smile

Lg Cheleste
Oh, I'm sorry! But lachlan5963 is my coaster-net account.
He posted it on coaster-net himself!
I need a new signature.
Oh. Sorry.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Ares and Tatsu are both very good! But my vote goes to Tatsu because it's just an awesome coaster.

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

I am torn between Ares and Tatsu, but Ares has the better supporting, so it gets my vote.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Can't anybody see that Oh No! Wild Lemmings is the best?
Well any way it gets my voteSmile
I am torn between Tatsu and Ares.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
(Mar 16, 2014, 06:41 PM)SFFTman Wrote: Can't anybody see that Oh No! Wild Lemmings is the best?
Well any way it gets my voteSmile

It ain't got any scenery or realism to it. It's also obselete to the RCT3 coasters because it uses a game where people could put little to no detail into the tracks..
(Mar 16, 2014, 04:33 PM)Ardy Wrote: So I lost my RCT3 Build It entry to two RCT2 coasters?

(Mar 17, 2014, 07:44 AM)skull123 Wrote: It's also obselete to the RCT3 coasters because it uses a game where people could put little to no detail into the tracks..

Why such contempt for RCT2? Eek I think it's still the best game of all. And yes, I also like playing RCT3. Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(Mar 17, 2014, 08:17 AM)NieSch Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2014, 04:33 PM)Ardy Wrote: So I lost my RCT3 Build It entry to two RCT2 coasters?

(Mar 17, 2014, 07:44 AM)skull123 Wrote: It's also obselete to the RCT3 coasters because it uses a game where people could put little to no detail into the tracks..

Why such contempt for RCT2? Eek I think it's still the best game of all. And yes, I also like playing RCT3. Smile

Rct2 is the best nostalgic game, but rct3 is more detailed and more realistic when you use custom scenery.

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

If NieSch using CSO's for his RCT-2 Creations, than i think RCT-2 Creations could be the same level as RCT-3 ones. Look at "newElements" what they create with RCT-2+CSO's.
Some of these Creations are better than some older RCT-3 "Build-It" entries.

Examples:
"Ruishi" by Pacificcoaster
http://www.nedesigns.com/park/2781/ruishi/
or
"Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril" by Airtime
http://www.nedesigns.com/park/2971/india...-du-peril/

Look at these and than tell again that with RCT-2 are detailed work is not possible! Tongue

NieSch has only an bad day for the enter, because Ares is an real good Creation.
If you have creations like this against you, it's not easy to win with an RCT-2 NCSO Track.
But the idea and the themeing itself is unique and very creative from NieSch Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]