Vote for your favorite track! Round 176

Eitilte gets my vote. I like the overall look and feel of the coaster and surrounding. Very smooth looking ride.
Taikatalvi is very well done. I like the custom work on the track and supports.
Patzelwurm is awesome. I love riding wooden coasters, and this one is very a very complete concept.
Storm Rider is CRAZY/WILD/COOL! I don't think I would ever ride this one, but it looks great.

Good job to everybody!
patzelwurm is cute
taikatalvi is boring
eitilte is fun
storm rider is crazy (in a good way)

vote eitilte
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Patzelwurm gets my vote. Great stuff!
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
My vote goes to #2: Patzelwurm for many reasons. This was a tough round for me to decide because the designs were all good.
Patzelwurm has excellent themeing to it, if i could vote i would vote for it.
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]
(Aug 18, 2014, 04:10 PM)Colts18to87td Wrote: Patzelwurm has excellent themeing to it, if i could vote i would vote for it.
If there would be an price for friendliness, than "Colts18to87td" deserves it.
You're in this competiton too, and have such nice words about your opponents entry, this post from you deserves some respect.
Most people are arrogant and/or selfish and maybe say something like this only to become votes.
But not you!
You are an really honest person!

You are an example how it should be here! Respect for each other and friendliness.
(there are alot of other members too with the same attidude as Colt)

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
This will be a tight one!
Coaster Reviews Smile

Taikatalvi - this one has really great supports!!! It fits really well in the 'Finnish' theme Smile

Patzelwurm - this one is very good Smile it's not to big or to small, and it's has cool theming! It looks very realistic and also has some great camera angles!!! Nice work Smile

Eitilte - At first I wasn't very thrilled about this one... Butttt, I saw that its a LIM coaster and for a LIM coaster this is very good!! I love how the track "slithers" through the awesome corkscrew!!!

Storm Rider - this one is different, ha ha it not very realistic but sometimes unrealistic coasters are better Smile, all in all I think that this one is good but would look great with a little scenery, or a least a station Wink

So in conclusion, I voted for Eitilte!! But great job by everyone!!!! Biggrin
Espero estar en la competición Build-It de nuevo!

Mi voto fue atado entre las dos primeras, y Siege ganó mi voto Biggrin
(Aug 19, 2014, 09:58 AM)SFFTman Wrote: This will be a tight one!

That's what he said.
^ top lel.