RCT2 An un-named RCT2 mega park.

Hey guys! I know a lot of you when the coming out of Amaretto Gardens fell through, so I decided to start up again and NOT fail this time!    

I'm doing this differently this time, I'm starting out on a completely flat area and building from there, landscape and all. (Landscapes will be done in OpenRCT2).

Instead of posting screen shots of EVERY updated thing, I'll only do big things, such as a sneak peek of a new coaster, or a massive mountain out of nowhere, ect ect ect. I'll also only give a sneak peek of the coasters UNLESS they're not being entered into Build it.

Coasters that aren't being entered, the full name will be released and the stats, and of course, a couple screen-shots!

At this very moment, there's 1 ride, 1 coaster, and some food places. 

All together, this is about 1% done. Lol

I will also bring two of my own "fictional" coaster manufacturers (some of you, who follow my build it entries, may already know which two I am talking about) into the coaster designs that are a completely abstract from what the real world coaster manufacturers make. (In other words, to fall into these categories, these designs have to be totally unlike the real world designs, or if I feel like it. LOL)

The custom coaster manufacturers, you say? I shall not tarry away from revealing the name!

BIE - Blazing Inferno Empire Inc.
DDD - Dastardly Dangerous Designs 

(If, again, you followed my build it entries [the more recent ones] you should have seen this coming!) lol

And as always, I am open to suggestions of what you'd like to see in the park, complaints, or comments!

I'm excited!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I can see why you are excited about this project. I really like how it's looking. Just a suggestion for the screenshot images I would try and make them a little bigger. You can do this by using a BBC Code. I post mine using imgurs website http://imgur.com/
when you upload an image they have the code made and all you have to do is copy and paste into the forum post. Then the image will appear larger. However, if you don't want to do this it's okay. It's your project...  Smile

Here is my page if you want to see more of what it's like   http://aecrouch7413.imgur.com/all/
make sure to click on the image and then on the right hand side you should see a list of codes. The one you want to use is the second to the last one BBCCode (message boards and forums)
Quote:I'm doing this differently this time, I'm starting out on a completely flat area and building from there, landscape and all.

This approach allows the designer to landscape and build everything at once, rather than using the landscape editor first and fitting the rides in later, so it ultimately allows for more freedom and customization even if the terraforming and foliating (planting trees; this is the closest verb I could think of) takes more time and costs more money. This is the approach I use for all of my parks, including Brookwood Gardens, which was once just a big, flat, green rectangle.

The entrance is looking good so far, especially with the multi-colored path tiles, and it looks like it's going to be a very tidy park. I see at least seven handymen in that second screenshot, possibly eight unless one of them is just a guy in a red shirt holding some food. Sometimes you can't tell a burger from a broom in RCT2.

That woodie looks fearless.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
i actually had a park in rct3 called cedar creek lol it doesnt look as goo as this one though lol its one of my downloads
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
So far, I've added one other coaster, and another ride.

I think what I'll do, is go with Terry's approach and reveal what "brands" these coasters are, and what year they were "built in."

Since there's only 2 so far, I'll just do these two at the moment, and continuously add more to the list.

I'll also give the two (or more) initials of the coaster's names. So, Happy Farm would be HF.

IP = B&M (2008)
LD = Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters (1967)

Now the total completedness is 2%? xD

@Amy, I'll do my best to try and make them bigger.
@Terry, I'm trying to make this park as tidy and vandalism free, and there are actually 8 handy men in that screen shot.
@Brandon, your park actually wasn't bad though! I liked the looks of it.

Not looking bad, my only complaint is that the Carousel is sort of lost in pine trees lol. Other than that keep up the good work. I would like to suggest a few coaster types though:

1. Schwarzkopf Looper
2. Side Friction dark ride (if you feel you could pull it off well, if not it's fine)
3. Virginia Reel
Team CoasterTech

@Chris, to answer suggestions, 1. yes, there'll be a Shwarzkopf looper, 2. I probably will actually do this. 3. not likely.

And, I will work on the merry go round. I should also move it. Because the main street, it's pretty much going right instead of strait.

(To put it clearer, the entrance is very near the park edge and I don't want main street to go directly parallel to it, so I am making "main street" go down, or left, whatever it is. Lol)

New stuff!

- a new coaster called Compacto (It's not being entered into build it, and is still not done)
- a "gift" center for Compacto including red and yellow balloons, red and yellow hats
and a dippin' dots stall to top it off.
- and a observation tower (which still needs more theming)

The newest addition to the coaster list =

IP = B&M (2008)
LD = Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters (1967)
Compacto = Intamin (2004)

I also tweaked the merry go round a bit to make it not look like it's in a deep forest.

Much better with the Carousel, keep up the good work Wink
Team CoasterTech

I like the Carousel as well and the 2 fountains. Color scheme around that area looks good to. Smile
I've done some updating to the park for the moment, this was a scenery-based type this time. Even though there's one new ride (a ferris wheel), nothing for rides has changed.

I started to make a new area, (aka, Frontier Land, {A better name will come soon!}) 

I also added a circular-ish area just after the entrance to Frontier Land, which holds the Ferris Wheel at the back part of this "wheel."

I have two extra screen-shots, one for this splotch of land near the second coaster I added. This is here to signify that if this were a real park, it would be expanding.  I even made my own terrible impression of a CAT machine! 

And an overhead shot of the entirety of the park, (so far, at least).

Some of you probably didn't notice, in Frontier Land, I also started to build a suspended coaster.

This ride will either be manufactured by Vekoma, or Arrow Dynamics.

This park is a WHOPPING 4% done!

Always open to questions, comments, and suggestions! As well as CC (constructive criticism)

I've added another coaster. If you read, you should know already what it is.

I took one screen-shot of the station, and nothing else. Even though this is in no shape done for a coaster, I want to keep the layout secret.  Wink

Obviously, since I can't keep it entirely secret. The stats, are 6-7 in each. (Before everything is done, it's likely to go up even further).

Also, I built this (as well as much of the park) in OpenRCT2. Currently, these plane trains are the only option as there's a bug within the game that I can't select any other type. 
Until this bug is patched, the trains will remain the "plane" model.

This was the only thing I've done for this little, "update" if ya will. 

Constructive critiquing is always advised, and are comments, suggestions, questions!