We're moving!

Who would want to copy someone elses original name? That's ridiculous. It's like making a google.org because you can't think of anything else.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I just got here, and we're moving ALREADY? Eek Wow, this place is exciting! Tongue
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
(Apr 4, 2012, 04:31 PM)ChappiePie Wrote: what was RCTgo.com then. what was it about?

It wasn't about anything. It was someone hoping to make money off of the domain - buying it and then hoping to sell it for a profit. Technically they did make *some* profit off of us purchasing it, but I'm okay with that, I spent under my limit. Wink

(Apr 4, 2012, 09:18 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Who would want to copy someone elses original name? That's ridiculous. It's like making a google.org because you can't think of anything else.

No one was copying our name, because the domain wasn't being used for anything. The person who bought it thought it might have some value - it's only 5 letters long, which theoretically does have value, but this combination of letters is very specific and thus a tough sell.

Oh, and Google owns google.org... Tongue

(Apr 4, 2012, 09:53 PM)AvaltheBolthearted Wrote: I just got here, and we're moving ALREADY? Eek Wow, this place is exciting! Tongue

Haha, we're not moving far. Happy And like I've said, rctgo.net will work just fine (as a redirect).
(Apr 5, 2012, 01:01 AM)Justin Wrote: Oh, and Google owns google.org... Tongue

Lol I know but still.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Traditionally, ".com" is used for domain names being used for business while ".net" is used for domain names being used for technology-based companies.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Hmm? Your status is away! How unusual that you're here.
Great!!! Biggrin
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
Goodbye RCTgo.net. You are leaving us today! Memories :')