Post Your Favorite Screenshots!

@Thx1138 - There was a time when I was extremely envious and jealous (bordering on hatred) of those; like yourself, who possess creative talents that I'll never have.

Then I realized that I too possess an important and VITAL ability. It is the ability to not only admire but to also appreciate and respect the hard work and time that goes into those creations. It is that ability in me and others like me that gives an added to purpose to said creations.

So to you...and all the others...keep on doing what your doing because I enjoy marveling at your creations.
I guess many of us can say we are impacted emotionally by the game, I've been playing since 2003 and it's still my main game, I rarely play others.

I die inside when I see the awesome custom scenery sets some have, while mine seems rather antiquated by comparison. (And we should mention all those awesome CS builders, the game is TWICE what it was thanks to you guys!)

Oh, and don't get me started about "Planet Coaster," lol, I just die inside when I see what people are building with that, I will have to get a new computer probably before I can try it.

Only the best games get such enthusiastic players, and it is each of us against the game.

Thx Smile
Proud of 100 hours in RCT3!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(Sep 24, 2017, 06:02 PM)Thx1138 Wrote: I guess many of us can say we are impacted emotionally by the game, I've been playing since 2003 and it's still my main game, I rarely play others.

I die inside when I see the awesome custom scenery sets some have, while mine seems rather antiquated by comparison. (And we should mention all those awesome CS builders, the game is TWICE what it was thanks to you guys!)

Oh, and don't get me started about "Planet Coaster," lol, I just die inside when I see what people are building with that, I will have to get a new computer probably before I can try it.

Only the best games get such enthusiastic players, and it is each of us against the game.

Thx Smile

Well said sir, and I agree! Any CS sets you need that I have just let me know and I'll be glad to share. https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-22835.html

(Nov 23, 2017, 03:03 PM)SpiceyRice Wrote: Proud of 100 hours in RCT3!

Congrats! I need to start playing though my steam so I can log my hours as well.
The dreaded landshark

[Image: Shot0005.png]
I tried the cheat James Hunt in the new version (RCT3 Complete on PC). This was in the Goldrush Campaign. Not sure how this happened lol.

[Image: sI5lGwW.jpg]
Lol, the game apparently randomly generates the vehicle anywhere in the park; I've had it generate in animal enclosures, on foot bridges (causing "traffic jams" of hundreds of guests on either side), in unused areas of land, even on a small island where it had no room to move (I don't think it will appear in water). You can drive the cart yourself if you like, I found control rather twitchy and spent most of the time running into things.
deleted...image couldn't post it properly for some reason.
THIS ONE!!
This one? What one?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!