ImagineerTim's Moulin Rouge {RCT3} CanCan Coaster POV+Making Of Video

Inspired by the new EuroSat Concepts [Europapark]

Vekoma Indoor Rollercoaster MK-900

High speed journey through the Parisan nightlife in style of Moulin Rouge, featuring rollercoaster fun, theming and effects.

[Image: G1wSmAW.jpg]

[Image: MqnsI1h.jpg]

[Image: wZ3mZv6.jpg]

[Image: xkWHVUK.jpg]
This is just beautiful, stunning work, Tim. I don't even know what to say. Very great work, Tim!

This is probably not a shock, but you should also enter Build It. Man, that'd make for a great round if we got Mr.Nozem, you and Wilhelm all in a round.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Jan 8, 2018, 03:45 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: This is just beautiful, stunning work, Tim. I don't even know what to say. Very great work, Tim!

This is probably not a shock, but you should also enter Build It. Man, that'd make for a great round if we got Mr.Nozem, you and Wilhelm all in a round.

I'm sorry. I have very much projects going on. Its a lot of work before the first remarkable theme of a ride is generated that fits to my channel and personal experiences. I explored Efteling's Reich der Fantasie last year and I got plenty things coming up with Phantasialand's Klugheim. It all inspires the rides which you will find on my channel. Im not a creator which is project finish driven but I built in terms of inspiration. Europapark was probably the greatest inspiration after my first only DP visit.
I also got furious things in private life so the time that remains and, that makes the most fun, is creating rides out of the community development of the game. I wish that members not only restart building rct3 rides but also more CS like in the past.
Members have to think out their projects not in games but in visualization. If I built a Darkride like Forbidden Journey it would be probably better with RR in RCT3 but maybe the outdoor facade in PC because there is more variation in placement and mixture?
I understand. Your work is so great. Just know that. Wink

Keep it up, mate!
I have no words. It is beautiful. This RCT3 fully realized!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Jan 8, 2018, 03:45 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: This is just beautiful, stunning work, Tim. I don't even know what to say. Very great work, Tim!

Who would be the fourth entry?
Uh, me. I'm working on some stuff too
The fourth really great entry? Hmmmmm....on a limb here, but it'd be so interesting to see Silvarret return and enter in this "God of all rounds." Goodness.....that would be a round for the ages.
That would be a good forth entry to the God of all rounds/ Legacy Round
Champagne Room
[Image: ZS1Y2ex.jpg]

First Drop
[Image: L73CGyU.jpg]