RCT3 Making Custom Scenery and Saw The Ride Recreation|READ!!!

Hi guys,
Im new to this site and also to roller coaster tycoon.
I have had this game for 3 days and i am recreating saw the ride(only roughly).
Im next creating stealth.
I make custom scenery but its only blocks,stations and pipes at the moment but i will be doing more advanced stuff soon.
My 1st update for saw the ride is here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ykLSgy5JY
The ctr does not allow the ride to go vertically up so its not near perfect but i hope you enjoy it.
My second update should be out today!!
Thank you Wink
Goodluck!Smile

*AzoRctMan*
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
Looks cool!!!

A little bit off-topic:
I have always wondered why SAW: The Ride was built in Thorpe Park, London. I mean, the movies are set in Los Angeles; the ride is set in LA too! (Before you get to the queue line there is an LA patrol car, right next to the ride) Are the movies that popular in England? To me it seems that Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA was a better fit, just a thought. Anyway, the ride is awesome and Thorpe Park is great (not better than Six Flag MM though LOL)
(Apr 30, 2012, 08:03 PM)mexgamer Wrote: Looks cool!!!

A little bit off-topic:
I have always wondered why SAW: The Ride was built in Thorpe Park, London. I mean, the movies are set in Los Angeles; the ride is set in LA too! (Before you get to the queue line there is an LA patrol car, right next to the ride) Are the movies that popular in England? To me it seems that Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA was a better fit, just a thought. Anyway, the ride is awesome and Thorpe Park is great (not better than Six Flag MM though LOL)

yeah it is a good ride and thorpe park IS better!!!! lol
but ive not been to six flags MM so i cant say its bad Wink
(May 1, 2012, 01:52 PM)Coaster Creater Wrote:

A little bit off-topic:

yeah it is a good ride and thorpe park IS better!!!! lol
but ive not been to six flags MM so i cant say its bad Wink

hahah; I've been to both, Six Flags MM is better. It has the most roller coasters in the world (tied with Cedar Point, just because Deja Vu was demolished a few months ago). It has a wide variety of roller coasters too: flying, floorless, stand-up, inverted, 4th dimension, ZacSpin, wooden, sit-down, suspended, lanched, etc, etc, etc.
Goliath has been ranked #10 best roller coaster int he world a lot of years
Riddlers Revevenge (stand-up) is #1 among all stand-up costers
Tatsu is #1 among flying
Batman is at least in the top 10 among inverted
Ninja is #1 among suspended
Superman is #3 or #4 fastest roller coaster in the world
Pretty sure Scream is among the top 5 among floorless.

Bottomline is that you have to go to Six Flags MM LMAO!

Also Green Lantern #1 among ZacSpin
X2 first 4th dimension roller coaster (formerly X), and the best roller coaster in the park

A little bit off-topic:
Saw isn't set in LA. Nobody knows where it was set. But it was filmed in Canada. Including the Public Execution trap in SAW 3D, which was filmed in Canada. So a perfect place for the ride to be built would be either Canada's Wonderland, or La Ronde. But definitely Canada's Wonderland.