What would you do if you were president of the United States Of America

The first i would do is reduce Taxes like what president Reagan used to do so American Citizens Will have More Money ,second is bring back the good stuff and the things that the founding fathers wanted-Reagan,Kennedy and Founding fathers fan.

third thing is establish the white house tea party groupings to meet up with politicians or any congressman to see what would be better and right for america-

That is what America Needs Instead of Change- BALD EAGLE is our National symbol and bird

I would Serve2 terms- i would bring Republicans and Democrats back together and working together to Make America Better instead of change

Fourth is restore everything then what Obama is doing in office- We The People, Bald Eagle And American Flag THERE

I am a Republican and i will be running for president one day
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
After FDR, no U.S. president is allowed to serve more than 2 terms. Also, there is a wider group of issues that needs to be addressed like healthcare, foreign affairs, drugs (for medicinal as well as personal use), unemployment, the environment, education, gun control, etc. But best of luck, though! "Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." - Langston Hughes
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Darn no more term then ok then ill just transfer all my plans to my two terms
USA Fun And Blast Is great Company to plan and design any Park so if any parks need an buyer then USA Fun And Blast is there to help.
Make the government stop spending money they don't f***ing have!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I want Romney to repeal and replace and kill Obamacare like seriously it shouldn't be consitutional
The first thing I would do if I were Pres. is fly Justin Beiber into the sun with a NASA rocket! If I can't do that as the Pres. of U.S., then maybe Pres. of the Galaxy. Rolleyes

(Jul 1, 2012, 02:51 PM)DutchBros Wrote: I want Romney to repeal and replace and kill Obamacare like seriously it shouldn't be consitutional

With you all da way bro! GO MITT ROMNEY!!! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ
I'm hearing the polictics in news and for my presidency I'm going to restore everything in America then it was then 4 years ago before Obama bloopberg of new York man bad government
What is Obamacare anyway?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Obamacare is president obamas stupid health care and it is killing jobs and making unemployment and taking away stuff
I thought you said you were over politics.Confused
Your MOM goes to Galactic Academy!

Alien7 ЛצлιΤҥεβσιϮҥεлгϮεδ