Keep getting error no:svd for :sid

I recently tried downloading some CFR's (custom flat rides for those who don't know). I have followed all the install instructions, and I had to create "Custom" folder in Style to place the cfr's in, and as usual, the cso's go in the theme folder. Even though I'm doing it correctly, when I'm in the game and try to click on a cfr, I get a ding and an error in windows saying No :svd for :sid. Does any1 have an idea as to what I'm doing wrong? I have only one that works, and thats fechu's playground equipment. It was installed the same way as the others. Please help.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated

Best regards,
awesomebill
get rid of all readme files Smile
[Image: Ardy.png]
If that error is coming up, you have put the cs set wrong in it.

1. You don't have unpack it in Winzip.

2. As RctDemos said: There's still a Readme file in it.

3. Download the cs set somewhere else. And try it again.

I've got that error also pretty much. And I know that the cs pack is put in wrong

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Don't put the file you downloaded in the folder, put the folder inside the file in it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Thanks for the info. I found the problem. I always extract the file somewhere else before I place in the game folders. The problem is, is that the creator had set up the directory path to go thru the creators folder first, then the rides subfolder. An example is such, k2k6 has a lot of cfr's, and she created a folder called Star Rides. So the path has to be for the cfr "Frisbee": C/ user/ atari/ rtc3/Style/Custom/Star Rides/Frisbee. I wasn't placing the creators folder in there. I was just placing the ride folder ex. "Frisbee" straight in the Custom folder. Most of the cfr's I downloaded now work. Some creators cfr's I'm still having trouble with, and it doesn't help the language is everything BUT english lol.
(Oct 12, 2012, 07:39 PM)Ardy Wrote: get rid of all readme files Smile

Does This Actually Work?
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:43 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: if u bump again, quickscope me m9 8(

^^^this
I need a new signature.
(Aug 6, 2015, 01:51 AM)Blackhawk123 Wrote:

Does This Actually Work?

Please man! This thread is like 3 years old!!!!
(Aug 6, 2015, 01:51 AM)Blackhawk123 Wrote:

Does This Actually Work?

yeah delete every readme file on your computer and it works